Translate / Übersetzen / Traduire / ...
The Acousticom 2
Pocket-sized High Frequency Electromagnetic (RF-EMF) Detector
This is a MUST-HAVE product in today's radiation polluted world. Made in the UK, This little pocket-size device is deemed as one of the most accurate EMF meters by an independent study in Germany. It immediately tells you the level and type of high frequency electromagnetic field you're exposed to. It presents RF measurements as an audio signal, with LEDs and an alarm at high levels of RF (you can also switch the sound off).
I use this device all the time. It tells me how "polluted" a place is with dangerous microwave radiation which the World Health Organization has categorized as carcinogen. The radiation is generated by WiFi routers, cell phones, cordless phones, cell towers, smart meters, microwave ovens, etc. Top scientists are crying about this. See www.emfscientist.org
You can buy this wonderful product directly from the manufacturer by following the ORDER button / this link on this page so that I get a very small commission which I use for educating the public about this most serious challenge to all life-on-earth (please follow the link of it going directly to the website please referral code: 7RxG103 during checkout. It's shipped world-wide. The shipping charge is very reasonable.
This advanced microwave detector has simple controls, and offers easy to read results. It comes with a carry pouch, and 2-year warranty. It operates with a standard 9 volt battery which lasts me a long time.
Please see this very important article on harms of RF EMF, and why you should be aware of the level of EMF toxicity in your environment (which this device will show you), and do something about it.
- The Acousticom 2 Radio Frequency and Microwave Meter/Detector, SMALL, ACCURATE, AFFORDABLE! With sound function. Frequency Response: 200MHz - 8 GHz will measure all types of wireless radiation. BRAND NEW, Includes Case and 9v Battery
- The Acousticom is a user-friendly, accurate RF measurement instrument, providing easy to read LED lights, measuring the spectrum from TETRA all the way up to and beyond the 5.6 GHz WiFi and WiMax frequencies. It also has an audio output enabling you to hear the signal modulation you are measuring to discern what type of wireless device it is.
- Readings are shown by graduated LED lights. The LEDs update rapidly, allowing you to quickly gauge the levels in an area and find any hot-spots. Accurate, portable, and affordable. If you need a quality, accurate RF meter, with sound function then the Acousticom 2 is perfect for you!
- The Acousticom 2 is an easy to use, accurate, microwave RF measurement instrument which is ideal for carrying around.
- The Acousticom 2 is designed to enable you to make a quick and informed judgement regarding the level and nature of radio frequency and microwave radiation in your environment. Measures range from 200 MHz to about 8000 MHz (8 GHz), which covers the frequencies used by most modern communication systems encountered in our environment. The Acousticom was designed using the experience gained from many years of practical RF and microwave measurements.
The Acousticom 2 was designed using the experience gained from many years of practical RF and microwave measurements. The advanced RF detector is the same as that used in the Acoustimeter. LED lights display the peak levels of microwave electromagnetic fields from 200 MHz up to over 8000 MHz (8 GHz), covering the frequencies used by most modern communication systems encountered in our everyday environment. This includes TETRA, all mobile phone systems including 4G/LTE, Smart Meters, and all WiFi and WiMax frequencies. The LEDs update rapidly, and allow you to quickly gauge the levels in an area and find any hot-spots. Its readout is sensitive to 0.01 V/m. When two LEDs are both lit next to each other, the exposure level is halfway between the two. This is only for levels above 0.1 V/m, e.g. when both 0.10 and 0.30 V/m are lit, the level is about 0.20 V/m (halfway between).
Technical Specifications: - A line of colored LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m (Volts per meter) - Measurement range: 200 - 8000 MHz ±6 dB - Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 - 6.00 volts per metre (V/m) 0.01 0.02 0.05 0.1 0.3 1.0 3.0 6.0 V/m; (0.5 to 100,000 µW/m)2 - The speaker may be switched on and off - An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled) - Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable - Power draw: 40 to 90 mA (depends on the sound volume) - Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery - Low battery indicator, the green 'on' light turns red - Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD); - Weight: 140g incl. battery WARRANTY: The Acousticom 2 comes with a 2 year return-to-base Manufacturer's Guarantee. It is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects, but not against wear from normal use, nor damage caused by water or by physical impacts such as from dropping it. It has a degree of overload protection built-in, but it should not be used next to high powered RF transmitters that are likely to grossly overload the unit. Approach these with caution and watch the displays to avoid gross overload.
A VERY GOOD PRICE (including free shipping and 2 year warranty):
- SWITZERLAND, EUROPE, REST OF THE WORLD: CHF 207 Swiss Francs including case. 5 CHF postage for 1 unit. Free postage for more than 1 unit.
- USA: $178 US Dollars including shipping to USA (no fee charged by customs).