As a classical guitarist Reza Ganjavi performs and records a special selection of fine music from six centuries: Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Beatles, Modern and Post-Modern.
REZA GANJAVI'S BAND: BEATLES TRIBUTE, PARTY MUSIC, CLUB MUSIC, ORIGINALS
With his band Reza Ganjavi sings, plays different types of guitars, and performs his own compositions as well as great songs of many eras and genres in styles of Pop Rock Reggae Country and many more, as well as multi-cultural World Music.
Reza Ganjavi has studied the guitar with many world-class teachers and has performed in 47 countries. As a record producer he has produced two best-selling CD's of his own playing together with world-class musicians. He has won critical acclaim for his performance and musical interpretations. Hundreds of pages of commentaries on his performances and records can be seen by clicking on the links on top of this page.
Reza Ganjavi's CD's are recorded in a wonderful ancient Swiss small village church possessing beautiful natural acoustics. No filters and electronic effects are used. Reza's musical partners who co-perform on the records are among the best musicians in Europe.
REZA GANJAVI'S SECOND ALBUM "DANCING HANDS" , Renaissance & Baroque Music
REZA GANJAVI'S FIRST ALBUM "IN FRIENDSHIP"
ROMANTIC AND CLASSIC GUITAR MUSIC FROM ITALY AND SPAIN (click for sound samples)
World Premiere Recording of Angelo Gilardino's Forgotten Songs
- Quotes from press reviews
- An interview in Persian - with one of the most popular music sites.
- Concert Review: Exploring Genius with Reza Ganjavi and the Beatles - Review by Stephen Smith
- "Reminders" - Concert Review by Laura Wells
- CD review - by Matt Lazarewicz
songs I've picked up through the years (partial list)
- Commentary on a Performance at a Private Party. - by Francois Gaufroid
- Memorized Beatles Songs - over 3 hours of Beatles classics
- Reza Ganjavi's Guitar Teachers
- Reza Ganjavi's First Environmental Song: Let's Keep Our Planet Clean
- VARIOUS ARTICLES ON MUSIC & GUITAR