Translate This Page
LISTENER COMMENTS ABOUT REZA GANJAVI'S MUSIC
(ALSO SEE comment files about Réza Ganjavi's CDs)
These are just a few example of what listeners have said . I can not thank people enough for their love. What else can a musician ask for in life, other than the appreciation of listeners. As Angelo Gilardino once put it, a listener is an essential part of the creation of the music. That is so true. Thanks for your listening.
"Nice singing you were very good." George Duke
"The interpretation is very nice, I like it very much". Pepe Romero
"Clear, transparent tone." Angelo Gilardino.
Many thanks again for your beautiful guitar performance. It was a concert on a very high level which I appreciated very much. Tom B.
“Beautiful, pure, mellow tone”. - Angelo Gilardino
Your voice is very nice. Mark B Lay
Such artistic power – the way you play the guitar, you tell a story and each string is a word, a syllable, so you construct the whole thing. In this day and age how many guitarists do that? Martin Engler
- “You’re the best guitar teacher”. Angela Jaggi
- "Reza, I dig your show. I had watched you in the past." Patrick Byrne
- You’re a world class artist. I have so much admiration for creators vs. destroyers. Dr. Jim Christian.
- Thanks very much for your participation. You made a nice event a superb one! Bev and Cal
- "One of the best guitarists!" Pepe Toldo
- I really enjoyed your little concert at Oak Grove High School. it was wonderful! Thanks, a grateful student". V.
- "Very Musical." Marie Pooler
- your music sends me.............
- Reza joonam i love it beautiful
- you played beautifully - arman
- Your song were prefect.
- bravo doesn't justify it,,,,,,,,,,
- Das Musik video ist super!
- Dear Reza Thank you very much for your music !
- Excellent! Loved the song! Marc
- I have enjoyed your two CDs.
- I heard your music. It was good to sleep to.
- I like both your CDs
- I like your voice more than Roger Daltry. LH
- i listen to the CD in my car
- I love to hear your voice when you sing a song. Amanda F
- i love your song and your music. the vibration of your music is so good. Great, well done man!
- I'm lucky to walk the dogs in the evening when you walk playing the guitar, so we enjoy your beautiful playing.
- imagine -- beautiful your voice -- amazing -
- LOL i got tears in my eyes from your mouth bass playing :D
- love the sound too
- mashallan be in memorit and energit - how old are you?
- nathalie also said she hears me some nights playing soft music as she puts the kids to bed -- and it's so soothing and nice,
- nice good night concert.
- nice music. good guitar playing. really good. daniel arosa
- nice night - very beautiful
- Reza ist mega gut singer :)
- Reza, that was a great video. I might even take out my old guitar and try some of the exercises.
- Reza's voice is like Paul McCartney's
- sedaaye vigen
- sehr schone music
- She wants to thank you for your good playing everybody said that you played very good.
- Stunningly talented
- Thank you - it was great.
- Thanks again for your beautiful music.
- Thanks Reza for a spirited and creative musical contribution to the Global Protest Day!!!
- This is superb! Better than the original haha! Thanks Reza - will share widely!
- u play really good - u are a very good musician
- was really great. we had a lot of fun.
- we were listening to you play as we were on the balcony and you passed by -- and we said I hope it doesn't end - we hope that it (music) goes on, it was so beautiful. Patricia
- what nice operatic voice
- Wonderful Reza; great job!
- You are a very good guitarist LH
- You made their party.
- you're good!
- your music is genius
- your song about 5g is good
- your voice really made me start feeling better
- Your warm voice and beautiful music warmed up a cold day!
- Hello Reza I was very impressed and delighted with your lovely singing at Esther’s party on the 6th October. Unfortunately I really just got very short clips. Nonetheless I’m sending them on to you as promised. I really enjoyed listening! Hope you are enjoying your singing too.! Best wishes Adriana
- that sounded REALLY nice. Dr. M. about classical guitar
- Guitar genius. This CD is great !!! To me, there's just nothing like guitar music and music without words. This is perfect. It's peppy but relaxing at the same time. You will love this beautiful music. Nice and easy listening.
- "'wonderful music"
- "Lovely performance! Fantastic audience! Cheers Reza joon! "
- 2 girls walking: “mega schone”
- Amazing video!! So much fun you had!! I really really like it
- Beyond Bravo!
- Dance time -- thanks to REza Ganjavi
- He really liked it and proudly played it for everyone :)
- I do love your music!
- I know she felt close to you, loved your guitar playing and thought of you as part of the Family.
- I really enjoyed your singing and guitar playing
- It was really a nice evening with all this people around,nice atmosphere.
- it's so magical when i hear you come with the guitar - the sound is so beautiful coming from the heaven (Esther Blessing)
- that was such a great night :)
- My mom said to us: thank you. She wrote me that she had better mood after our show and is so thankful for the surprise we made to her.
- S. Loved your song! 👍
- schone gesangen ?r - sehr schon sehr schon
- Thank you for the music.
- Thanks for playing for us.
- Thanks for your beautiful singing 😁
- you play very beautiful guitar - very talented
- You sing really well – it helped me with my singing
- you're very very talented.......... Brian
- your hands are so fluent… watching you play guitar I felt proud to be your friend…
- I'm lucky to walk the dogs in the evening when you walk playing the guitar, so we enjoy your beautiful playing. Esther
- Reza ist mega gut singer :) (Mael, 5 year old)
- thank you for your contribution of the magic sound
- you are very good (daghter of guitarist)
- you are a true artist. Every song your played was wonderful. Man in stafa
- you're good - you can take that as your day job
- i was looking forward to your guitar playing. dean
- When I first heard that I thought that it’s the nicest music i have heard played in an airport for a long time. I looked up and it was you. Chris
- Gives a new angle to in-car entertainment. Anne f.
- You got it down to a t. I always thought it was 2 guitars taxi driver guernsey
- That’s lovely . That’s really lovely. Guernsey airport
- I love the music. Anne forster
- 2 ladies in monte carlo: very nice (singing) – another: bravo.
- I like every song you sing. AngelaJ
- You were very good when you were playing guitar earlier. Isabel
- everybody liked your performance. at least you have one biiiiiiiiiig fan! =) Angie J
- I've always enjoyed your CDs and admire your musicianship on the classical guitar. C. Fay
- I think I like your voice always - doesn’t matter what you sing. angie
- the videos are very cool. you are lucky to have a passion such as music.. cindy l
- Beautiful! I'm your fan! elisa
- Very Good Reza--I Have always loved ' Europa' as that is my favorite Santana song. Great job!!! – Joe P.
- You sing very well. Man from Seville
- Very good. It’s very nice to drive to this music.
- i saw a couple of your u tubes.. cool you are so talented.. Cindy S,
- I love your playing. Birgit
- Helow (arabic for beautiful). Arab ladies.
- It's great music. Blond from Baden
- It’s a pleasure to listen to you. Cornelia ST
- That was a good journey – very good music – it was the first time I rode in the van in a long journey with music. AH (Ireland)
- nice guitar playing - United hostess & also the agent.
- You play wonderful (Jan on train to Lenk)
- you have a very good voice. natalie baden.
- Hi Reza, Thanks so much for your concert last night. I had a lot of fun, which is what Beatles music is all about. Your energy and musicianship were great. Kenneth
- Sooo beautiful. I've been looking for a good classical guitar CD for a long time. Karen from Santa Fe.
- A pleasure to hear you play. Jeff I.
- such a celebrity! Alan
- You played an exquisite song at the end of an evening meeting before you left. Hel
- . SG: someone that can make beauty like this
- excellent guitar player.
- sehr kool
- it was great evening first of all because of reza's music
- by the way the music was excellent, i'm a big beatles fan, Neil
- I like it – it’s beautiful – maria (classical g)
- I love it – you have a great voice. – woman at Farmer&Cook
- You are such a very talented and interesting person.
- your my favourite musician anyway! :-) thanks for all your patience
- You have a very nice sound of guitar with beatles
- Beautiful voice – sing for me, sing for me.
- You sound a lot like the beatles - is it reza or the beatles? Mom=
- I often listen to your music. Riki
- I liked your singing up there. Now the songs are in my head.
- That's great. Beautiful! Perfect for the signing of the marriage certificate.
- about guitar "it was great"
- Nice singing – (baden jogger)
- YOU PLAY VERY VERY NICE – HANNA
- Reza uses music and chants for enlightening. For me it's simply adorable.
- Love your music. Leanne
- Amazing indeed…
- Thank you for this and bringing delight and astonishment to our working lives today!
- I very much like your music and I have two of your best CD's. They are excellent quality Joe.
- And I - for sure - like your REZAmusic !!! Joe
- great job you - it was great music yesterday!
- Enjoyed your music on the videos I watched.
- Reza, you're a great musician.
- a fantastic musician
- Love your guitar sound. Sounds like Harrison's guitar in the early days.
- N has fallen in love with your voice – she says every day she wakes up she hears your song…
- your music sounds totally nice.
- You have a nice voice.
- we were just talking about how great you are. Laura
- You played beautiful – Indian PM
- your wonderful Guitar. Sohrab
- You play guitar brilliantly. Thanks.
- I went to Apple to listen to some of your recordings. Beautiful guitar!
- What a multi-talented person! Love the music!...
- Nice, Reza! You did a great job -- good singing and playing guitar … Peter
- I become so happy and proud to hear that one of my old friends becomes successful in his life
- special thanks to reza for gracing our special day with his inspiring musical talents
- You are a very active man! And your guitar music sounds beautiful! monique
- keep playing your great guitar music!
- Thank you, Reza! Your job was great, too. Nice playing and smooth (show) presence.
- Beautiful – woman in NL
- nice playing by the way – train NL
- It's very good - you don't have to be sorry - it's very good. Ramon in train
- It was great to have you at our wedding, and thank you for sharing your music with us. Hope to see you soon again. Amin + Gaye.
- "Thank you very much. Really appreciate it." man on plane in colorado about the music.
- “my dad thinks you’re really talented…and he’s a really good judge…” others played violin etc but be said nothing. Jackie G.
- You have a very beautiful voice - very nice. P. Filliez
- "As you did a very good job yesterday we decided to ask you, wheter you would like to come for some songs." -Peter B.
- I’ve heard your music. It’s great. You’re good. Man, I can’t believe it. I couldn’t do that. That’s awesome. Derek F’s mother.
- I HEARD GOOd things about you(r music). denise's husband (gh)
- I have a strong conviction that his music should be heard by more music lovers. John N
- you play beautiful – ojai lady
- I can imagine how good you must feel to play! not just that, but you're someone who really enjoys playing it, and you do so i feel from the deepest part of your being! and when you play from that part it's really something, don't you think? S. Reddy
- let me share something with you. iam not trying to flatter you though... this was in my earlier apartment. iit was to your "reza in friendship" that i was listening to. it was dark and another world opened up! for a while we were taken to another world. amazing! but true. some music does that to me. it opens my third eye! like last night i was listening to this relaxation music which always stimulates and my third eye( and i have no words to say what is seen! it's never something bad or ugly and fearful! not even once! iam grateful for that!) you hear many musicians play but only few can transport you inot a completely another dimension! how amazing! but you're someone who has that gift. S reddy
- Hi Reza! funny to see you at least on screen - and amazing how you play and sing (and all by memory)!
- I listen to your 2 CD's in the morning when I do yoga - pretty mellow - i like the sound of the guitar.
- Last Saturday all day I listened to your 2 CD’s – I kept playing them over and over again. Dr. K.
- i love your cd's - u play so well - some very hard pieces there. Ernesto
- thank you for yesterday it was very beautiful
- when you play you're electric
- you play beautiful music. shushu
- i always like your music. gisele
- last night you gave good energy - you had a lot of energy! when you perform you become a different animal
- bravo for singing the persan song
- That was great – thank you
- I went out to your sight and listened to some of your samples – excellent. Joe
- Listened to your album the other day, really fine playing, way to go man.
- I'm enjoying listening to your songs. Leni
- It was very nice. Michelle
- you sing well
- your guitar playing is excellent AR
- It was nice to see you yesterday. Nice performance ;-) Anoosha
- It was excellent (nayyer)
- I love guitar – guitar is touching. Leni
- Gorgeous music
- It’s marvellous
- Your voice is wonderful
- you are phenomenal -- michelle
- great job, thanks a lot for playing
- BEST SINGER in the world – wohlen group
- You’re a good singer (Bianca)
- Remember how Clinton sealed the deal playing the saxophone on Arsenio Hall? I think you playing the guitar would seal 85% of women's vote.
- Your dulcet mellifluous tones. Steven
- Checked out your site and listened to some sample music. I love your music and renaissance thinking - the Universe cut us from the same cloth - but my music is the silence in the stars.
- a great musician – desiree
- I am reminded how beutifully you played at JIm's retirement Party and how truly ungracious I was to you. I never ever properly thanked you for the wonderful music you provided and gave as a gift to all who attended.
- that's very pretty. denise b.
- "Absolutely Fabulous" - Marlene W.
- "Thank you for playing. We enjoyed it." Markus Schmidt
- "Your guitar playing is excellent, and it was a pleasure to listen to your music". Beatrice T.
- "I like listening to you play. You play very good". Brian (MA)
- Woman stopped and showed the guitar player to her 2 kids - one in stroller and complemented one. She had to be European. In fact she was from Slovenia. She was letting her kid watch this musician, thus giving music, art, importance. David: in America they’d say: some loser guy playing the guitar on the sidewalk.
- "I like your guitar playing very much". - Maarten Q.
- " I love the feeling of your guitar playing. - it's very powerful. Your music is very special. It has a lovely quality and a lot of energy and feeling. There's a beauty which surfaces from the music. You sing because you have to sing - it is independant of.whether you are appreciated or not." G. Gautama
- "You play extremely well" - Jackie M.
- The guests wrote: The Fountainebleau is a wonderful place to be. In the morning we had French Toast, fruit & coffee. Serenaded by Reza with classical guitar. Twenty years of experience, he’s going to go far. Up&down the wine trail, we bought much booze. So many great wines, you really can’t lose. Back to the Fountainebleau, where we felt at home, John & Terri were great, so I wrote this poem. 4-21-00-4-23-00 S&C
- “I thought that was the radio” (lady in Manchester as I passed by singing).
- You have a very good voice
- it's great
- you’re a good singer
- very awesome – very soothing – very beautiful.
- Beautiful guitar
- Guitarist was playing - noone paying attention – I played on his guitar - people clapped and asked for more - sang bunch of songs.
- it was pretty amazing
- YOUr playing is very nice -- very harmonious
- you play beautifully - it's very soothing. lady from geneva
- that sounds really lovely
- Sounded great. Sergei
- That was a really nice session
- Reza, visited your website. Jingle bells!!! Farsi Rock!!! Children's benefit!!! You have so much talent and great humor! Keep it going!!
- You’re a phenomenal guitar player. Tom Gerken.
- it was really nice.
- The music was very good
- Wow! That was great. (Kat)
- I`ve listend to your music on youtube and found your website. I LOVE your music! I was so excited, as I found out I met a famous musician on the train!! And such a good one! My first thought when I looked at the website was; WOW I actually met him in real life! (Lisa, 16)
- I love your music. Cath
- I like your music. Alex..
- A very emotional singer – P.M.
- Another very pleasant evening was Reza’s classical guitar recital. Paul H.
- very nice meditation (joseph)
- It's very nice to have you serenade the afternoon. Mimi (ojai)
- It's very gorgous what you're doing. (Alvylove)
- NICE- very well done. joseph (ojai)
- w/o music gstaad was like a ghost city of the ruins of pompaii - so i took a guitar down and soon a group of youngsters were singing and walking along.
- grazie per la bella music - (train)
- Loved the guitar ‘this is medicine’.
- merci pour music -- lady on train
- It’s wonderful. Maryam M.
- it’s so hard to do it with just guitar and voice without an orchestra but you did it so well. (magda)
- You will be a wonderfull teacher I supposed, because playing guitar is your passion, your life :) -A.Kowalska
- I was really pleased with the way things went on Sunday. You certainly played a big part in it too - thanks. G. KING
- By the way, your website is great and your musics are wonderful.Next time i will buy some. Shak -
- Played guitar the whole way in the bus from the airport. 3 people gave me their adresses for CD. One wrote: "(LOVELY BUS RIDE. THANKS)" (Russell D.)
- "You make it look so easy" - Mrs. Z. - New York
- You played harpsichord music so well on the guitar.
- (before takeoff): i thought it was the radio... was it you playing? James on KLM
- keep on playing that sweet music. phil.
- Thank you for all the good work you did in GH for JK and thank you for your gift of music. Best, Margaret W.
- Mui bien (mariachi)
- Thank you for the beautiful music you create. :) shahri e
- after I got your email I thought about how you played at our wedding and added so much to the day. Laurie Y.
- I just like the way you're playing. great guitarist. Erin D.
- i enjoy your song from iran it was great, shirin
- She forwarded a brief introduction of you which informed me of your musical talents and has prompted me to write you for more information. Deborah
- you play very nice (Erika 5432)
- <>Perfect, clean sound. Hr. Mudder
- It was really excellent. Ms. X
- "You are a shining point for mankind". Eva Joelli
- "Very Poetic".
- "To Reza - a fellow traveller when it comes to quieting the world to hear the "good" sound. Arline Bronzaft, PhD"
- “You are a very talented artist, a very human talented artist”. Dr. James Christian – Professor, philosopher, author
- “You’re a first class cook” Mom
- “You're the best cook in the world” Susan de Michiel
- Reza, thank you for sharing your beautiful music! Love. Alexis…f
- I love the way you cheer everyone up - it’s your personality. c.n.b.
- you’re very good. I admire you.
- Great playing!
- That was really great. You’re amazing. Dr. harp.
- An amazing guitarist. Bobak B.
- Thank you very, very, very much! Beatrice (Baden)
- Thank you very much for all the music. I really enjoyed it. Cornelia ST.
- Reza, that was really great. If you want to do it again just say The Word! Maybe Nov? Thanks very much. Jon
- funny world we're living in... I enjoyed talking to you and listening to your wonderful music. Ennio - Zurich
- "That was really great!" - Jonathan S.
- You play good. You play beautiful. Matia
- your voice is very good. - LINDA (wettingen)
- Brave -- Baden station attendant at singing chap
- Schone -- Oriental lady Baden
- It was amazing. I really liked it. Genevieve W.
- It sounds beautiful - Lea (photographer)
- You play wonderful -- Sarah S.
- My favorite Musician… such a brilliant musician….. farid h.
- "Sharing music with others is a revealing process which requires a certain confidence and courage. Your willingness to share your music and your life as a musician shows a maturity that does you credit." - Byron L.
- "I enjoy your posts from Geneva." - John B.
- It's excellent -- Thomas S.
- US train conductor: if people complain please stop. "Definitely". Passenger thumbed up: it's great!
- "You're a great player." - Claudia G.
- Hello Reza: A quick note from me, Clare, since I typed the above message to you from Ulrich ... thank you for "coming through" for the retreat…
- "You play wonderful... great tone... " Naturalpath doctors in Boston
- "you're really good... I like your music." - Eli (feta)
- That's beautiful. You're very talented. Lyne (artist Santa Barbara)
- "We really enjoyed your gittare the other day." - Tanvi K.
- "A lot of fun" - Crystal J. ("THE GIRL ISABELLE GOT OUT OF BED TO HEAR THE END OF YOUR CONCERT"
- thanks for the music this morning at the train, will be listening to the cd tonight will confirm you tomorrow, take care - heidi
- "You play very well". Gabriela A.
- "Good music" Gihad B.
- "It sounds nice." Annina
- You sing good man! (African man in Zurich).
- Thanks for the little concert - Laura Bern
- I heard you playing in the rain the other day and it sounded very nice. S. Bucchus
- "I liked your playing in the train from Baden to Oerlikon" - Susa G.
- your songs were in my mind all day today – very good playing. Italian chap
- your talent and your music is fantastic and outstanding, it would be pleasure to have you in the show, s. a.
- "The kitchen was commenting about the music - they liked it..." Waitress at Joe's in Ithaca.
- Congratulations for the guitar. Very nice playing. Marc (Lausanne)
- "It's very relaxing to listen to guitar music". Nina Skatar
- "whatever you play sounds good" "thanks for making my train ride nicer"... B. Wittmann
- "Thank you very much for the nice music". Lenska
- First of all, I love your CD - we listen to it often in the office. It's beautiful. Robin R.
- I enjoyed that a lot. You’re fucking amazing.
- We got 2 terms for this (how good you are): sick & disgusting. They’re Canadian words. They mean good. – 2 guys from Canada in Lagos
- She walked in at the very last note of Asturias and gave such high praise – at just that one note!
- The sound of guitar quietened the noisy hall a bit. The couple sitting by bought both CD’s.
- Super! (black lady on train)
- "You're amazing ! ! !" - Sam R.
- That was really great. (Lisamarie on train).
- Wish I didn't have to get off so I could listen more (german speaking girl relayed by antonia)
- I love your singing! Jelena C.
- thanks very much for the music - it was beautiful - you ttransformed the aura of the whole place Lydia
- i enjoy your playing. Ogs
- Great job. ASHOOB
- Very nice music – really excellent. Rob.
- You have such a feel for it -- american tourist in gstaad
- You don’t look old enough be so accomplished -- american tourist in gstaad
- The lady walking ahead said to the friend: "he has nice voice". "you may overtake me only if you sing!" "It sounds better than my radio station." (banker in Zurich hills)
- I met you on the train from baden to bern – you played amazing. francois
- Great to hear that you are filling the air with wonderful sounds... Donna B.
- you play the guitar really well. Arman A,
- I enjoy listening to your music. It’s calmness is soothing. Guitar is calmer than all other instruments. H. Zamani
- Reza jun, I'm just writing to tell you how much I enjoyed your beatles improve video on youtube... I taught it was amazing in showing your limitless-artistic-versatility. My best, Eti
- I listen to your performance with a lot of interest because you have something to say that's original. You are the musician - an artist. You didn't enter the music academy, the system, through the centre (front) door. You are a bit outside. This is of course, a disadvantage to many viewpoints. On the other side it gives your performance a certain grade of freshness which is so difficult to be found in the academic pupils. Play what you like. At this epoque of your life, you are able to express yourself. Try the music which is as close as possible to this something which you have got inside. (Angelo Gilardino - Spring 97 - Vercelli, Italy)
- Thank you very much for the music. (girl who got off the train)
- I enjoyed listening to you. Bruno R.
- Nice singing! You have a beautiful voice. Annemarie T.
- I heard you were fantastic...
- he's a wonderful musician.
- people who play w/ him are world renouned. he's a celebrity but he's so modest about it. gini
- thank you. Very good music. very soothing. Psychologist at airport
- I don't want to tempt you (I have a boyfriend), but I was impressed about the way you make music and about your thoughts, and I guess that's why I let you know something about me. Johanna :)
- U have so à voice of Engel really wow [You have so a voice of an angel really wow]
- your music sends me.............
- By the way, I thank you very much for the wonderful music.
- thank you for walking and playing guitar. it makes the atmosphere so special.
- when you are not out here in the winter, we'll miss you (playing guitar on evening walk).
- Enclosed, we are sending you also some photographs of our meeting at my sister’s place in Adetswil last Saturday. Thanks again for your beautiful guitar playing. We enjoyed it very much! Sorry, that you did not get an invitation for this evening, but we were happy to have you with us at least, anyway.
- I enjoy your singing - jelena
- Great job! Actually I knew always that your skills and features are highly impressive, and that you are excellent at many things you do
- I heard you and thought wow what a beatiful singing.
- It was awesome last night
- It was lovely
- Love your music...absolutely
- Nice guitar playing. Good job. Of course you have a great music talent and total package is excellent.
- schone - super !! it was so touching…. I was singing I'm So Happy Just To Dnace With You something and a lady said: Schoen, Super !!
- Thank you for the wonderful guitar playing last night, that is why a slept so well:-))
- Thank you so much. That was great.
- thanks a lot, it is wunderfull! You did it very well with the design! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORK!
- thanks for coming and bringing your amazing guitar energy.
- That was amazing -- In my next life I’m going to be a musician
- thx for u music^^lg
- tiptop musician
- you are real guitar player and singer :-) I saw some other videos, ex. Jam session , real nice ;-) and charity 2006 concert, nice one man :-)
- you have a good voice.
- you have a really nice voice!
- You have a very nice voice. Yaghoob Zooroofchi
- you own it now - you play sooo good.
- you're an amazing player.
- your playing was like music for the gods.
- Your singing is 100 out of 100 --- like famous singers. Yaghoob Zurufchi
- superguter Musiker. iva k
- thank you for the music... it's so beautiful. -- Kayla Wexelberg --
- Thank you for the music" (woman on morning walk said).
- werner cooper -- nice to have a trubador here - nice music -- lawyer staefa
- you played very well as always.
- Wow, very cool, looking good Reza jaan! Great energy...
- Reza has Paul McCartney voice
- You have Vigen's voice
- you write beautifully. you express youself in the same way as you express yourself in your music. I've listened to your CDs. It's good music. you're multi-talented. it comes through in the poetry of the music and the way you express yourself. I couldn't even began to put down these sorts of feelings.
- thank you for the music! it was lovely and made the evening. Aarthi
- When you were playing I knew it was different - you know what I mean? At once I knew it was something different. Sherin K.
- Beautiful music... are you the one who was singing? "yes, unfortunately, I am sorry. "No, on the contrary....
- It was nice- Blond getting off the train.
- Sehr Schone - Karin N.
- Beautiful - Delicate - You're mastering your instrument/. Gentleman in Swiss train
- Now i know why you travel around with that guitar - it's brilliant - playing songs people can relate to - it must give you so much joy. Peter W.
- “You play very nice” girl in Laundromat.
- The music was perfect - it created a really good atmosphere. Johan M.
- You play very well. You sing very well too. Sylvie C.
- 'Sounding real good' - Jersey man.
- Sounded good. It was beautiful. Anna at Enterprise.
- I can't follow your fingers on the guitar - it's quick, it's wonderful. Jerome B.
- Lady hearing one sing: Happy man - someone's happy!
- What you're playing sounds really nice. Penn lady
- You play very nice. Deny G.
- Older lady I met on train called today "having met you and heard the guitar I was so happy - this makes people happy..."
- "Got the Lord in you?" - Jersey man to the singer
- Beautiful playing - Jimmy (carpenter London).
- You're really good - youth is boston
- Nice sounds - Juan C.
- “I love music. I must kiss your hand because you play music. You play so nice.” - Ticinese woman
- I was down to my last 10 and I was on the bus to go to the bank when I heard you play! i wish you all the very best ... I will try and arrange for you to play ... with my best regards... Sherin
- You must play all the time - you play so good... "
- You play really wel. Ramon (spanish)
- It was great. Thanks. Great melodies for the journey. Claude G.
- your voice is very good. Siavash J.
- It's very good. it's our pleasure. Merci Beaucoup.
- Schone…It was a pleasure to listen (on train).
- Bon monsieur - man on train
- It's good music. You play well. Tim S.
- Shone ... bian la music - train listener
- se tre bon.... - train listener
- "He's really good - he's really good." Simon S to GB
- You make me feel like I'm on holiday. C. Wellen
- "Super Singer" Five 15 year olds from Sool.
- "it’s a complement for a guitarist to hear he sounds like a piano."
- I never thought I'd hear a concert in the train. I will start again when I get back - I will start immediately. Thanks for the concert. Spanish Lady on the train.
- It's lovely. I can listen to it for hours. Hamid M.
- To Reza - a fellow traveller when it comes to quieting the world to hear the "good" sound. Arline Bronzaft, PhD
- you are putting so much good out to the world, with your music and writing and website and performances! lisa
- Woman in train complemented one's singing as we were getting off. It's nice to sing again.......
- Met American family from Texas who bought the CD in the train and said the music was lovely.
- Performed at the gathering in CT - got lots of complements - "very nice playing" - "I've never heard such good guitar"...
- We passed by a outdoor party - the band finished as we got there - "go play"... why not?.... they let me play - played Rumores, Romance (its magic always captures) and all-my-loving - at least a few people who knew the song appreciated it - got couple big applauds anyway.
- Played guitar in Washington Metro - one man clapped silently - a woman: good music (Barrios).
- Good music - Didier (France 8/01)
- Very good player - John (Canada 8/01)
- Good breakfast music - Gisele B.
- Anyway, I would like to support you as good as I can as I feel from you music and from your radiant face, i.e. from the Physiognomy, that you are a real good man, sincere in your motives and full of love for men. Werner M.
- I like your music, just like Andre Segovia! Maryam W.
- So, it was also nice to meet you. And you can really good play guitar! Compliment! Best regards, Melanie (the girl with the red hairs)
- It's beautiful, pleasure for us to listen (gentleman on train).
- Schone music - old lady Baden
- “I got on this train because I saw the guitarist. (Berhard about the conductor)”
- I could listen for hours. K. Morgenthaler
- At the airport, African-America woman passed by: "sound good" - I was surprised she even heard me sing!
- Tom gave a good clap after La Catedral "very good".
- Heard many many complements at the performance in Tehran.
- Yes, thanks to you for that nice music, which made working easy. We should have musicians more often at the airport! Dina
- Thank you for the music and the meal. L. Rizzo
- You have a sweet voice - Generous gentleman at the park.. Another one handed old gentleman was complementary too. John, a musician said: that's fantastic - you're a real musician...
- You are very talented. (another) Reza's girlfriend.
- It's so unusual to travel early morning in the train and hear music - it's beautiful. Margaritta
- thank you for the wonderful music. it was a great event........
- Your voice is very good - really nice.
- I am still dazzled by you remembering all the music and songs that you played. You have quite an encyclopedic brain. Congratulations
- Plenty of nice material and you pulled it off very well. You did a very nice job.
- It was a wonderful concert, we enjoed it very much, sorry that we had to leave early.
- That was the most fun I had in a long time. I enjoyed it so much. And it was the right balance - starting with classical guitar put me in the right mood.
- You pulled it off very well.
- Bravo – much success. Man on train
- Saw a train-friend on the train again - she said she was writing her daily journal as she heard the music and it was both energizing and energetic. (Marianne H.)
- alan raftam site shomara didam va eftekhar mikonam be shoma hammihane honarmand! khastam az shoma tashakor konam, va barayetan behtarin arezuharo daram.
- "One of the best rides I've had on the train in a long time." Gentleman said on train.
- "Thank you for the music.
- "It's soothing - blood freshner" American conductor -
- "Sounds Great" Yannik
- You play very nicely – Fidelma
- It’s beautiful. Antonia
- do great work with the guitar and do a good job in singing. Rachel B.
- The most surprising concert I ever got. Peter J. on bus.
- Thank you for the music; Nice playing (train).
- Very good singer
- I like your singing
- very nice guitar playing by the way.. :)
- I never knew Rezamusic is so good. You played great.
- Impressed how many songs you know by heart.
- WOW - that' is so beautifully done! TALENTED for sure!!! Thanks for sharing that. I am completely amazed!!!!
- you’re playing very well the guitar – laurant
- it was nice – more more more – (Jackie)
- the way you play is so calm it makes you see the waves.
- your playing of guitar is like each time you touch a string it's like a piece of word which makes a whole phrase - the sensitivity you put into your music is just a big marvelous journey - not only for me but for others too ... the listener feels an easy communication with the music. Music opens door and your concert was just magnificent.
- "I like guitar music - it's relaxing". - Train listener
- "I just loved the music". - Isabelle S.
- It was really beautiful. I love that. L. THOMASSIE
- Bravo - se bonn (train)
- Hey Reza- Great assembly! Holly.
- we are so proud to have a great persian artist -- nazanin.
- you play very well and you have a nice guitar (Odile).
- It was special to arrive to this music. 2 swiss girls on bus.
- This is Arash from california. Just thought to let you know I briefly visited your site and just wanted to
- say keep up the good work and wonderful music :-)
- Your music was absolutely beautiful. It was a wonderful train ride. A very memorable trip. (Man on CT train).
- At Grand Central station a policewoman send me sign to stop playing - I ignored her - she came near and passed on without saying anything.
- In general Americans are a lot less responsive to classical music than Europeans. Look at the difference: for every hour an American kid spends in front of the TV, a Swiss kid spends 1/2 hour learning an instrument.
- it’s very nice music. Esther Shiatsu
- it’s amazing what you played…
- very impressive….
- You play with so much feeling…
- It sounded wonderful…
- You made it look so easy, your hands just dancing…
- You sing well. (another beautiful girl with an ugly cigarette).
- You play very well. why do anything else? Ramon (of Malaga).
- sage: that was really good – I enjoyed it….
- That was great – thank you reza – it was such a treat. (Pat).
- Couple of sophomores asked for lessons and want to learn classical.
- Parents: we saw you at the oak grove concert. You were wonderful. We had a great time that night.
- parent : you were excellent.
- Trudy: I saw you outside farmer and cook and you sang beatles. You played so well and perfectly in tune.
- I love when your guitar sings. Dina S.
- You must be the best guitar player in the world. Camilla (she's gotto be kidding:-)
- On train woman came excitedly saying how much she likes the music "sehr schone musik"... (feb 2000)
- KEEP STRUMING THOSE NOTES MOZART....DR.TMAC
- Nice sound! (German man in New Mexico mountains).
- You are the guitar-man - thanks for the music. At Haus Sonne.
- I was always happy to see you play guitar in train - swiss people [who have instrument] want to play but are inhibited - you take it out freely and play - it's nice.... Andreas
- cindy (mn): you have such a nice voice. you have a phenomenal voice......... such amazing talent you have. - you're blessed with such amazing talent.
- You play beautiful. Really congratulations. Very very nice. I love music. Really beautiful, beautiful. Ester DF
- "The cake tastes better with the music". "Just like the way I hear it on the radio" - people at CT party.
- From: "Scarlett-"a crazed fan" - Hi Reza, It was so nice to view your web pg. This took a lot of work, but it was definitely worth it. I feel like I know you well now that we have read your life stories. You are quite a musician, and M and I would like to purchase your love making CD....
- At Strawberry Fields: English couple: thank you for sharing your talent with us. It kind of made it more special... John would have been delighted. Once he said on TV: Don't let the bastards keep you down."
- you play beautiful. Iris M.
- Thank you for your contribution - the music helped the healing process (Saskia)
- You transcended technique - played really well. J.M.M.
- You've got a good voice. Fernanda M.
- Thank you - it was great. (man who got off the train at Chernex).
- Great musician - Ulrich B.
- Hi Reza, Thanks again for dinner last night. I really enjoyed myself and just loved your guitar-playing - and all the
- Beatles, the Who, etc. Great stuff! -- J.Archer
- I told him about your CD and he said that he always has told you are the most talentet person in the whole family... FK
- That was beautiful music (Danish man on train).
- You must record this... great voice... Rahmanis
- I sincerely admire your artistic path. Antonio D.
- It sounds nice - Lady in park (UK).
- It sounds beautiful - Regula Gl. (train)
- You are beautiful - your music is beautiful. Girl in Film Festival.
- I just had to let you know that the music was great, it's been my dream/prayer all my life to meet a man with a guitar who's just there for me, and last night was a gift! - Thanks a lot. F.R.
- Half hour before Zurich went downstairs to charge up my laptop and got the guitar out and played. Swiss-Germans are particularly music loving. There were 2 families there with little kids and a lady and her child. As I began the Grand Overure, the kids heads popped out, some stood watching, one mother stood and rocked her baby to it. All 3 families bought my CD (at "train special" price). One man asked where I studied and said in broken English : what you do is high school - is excellent.
- ENJOY YOUR CHERRY PICKING BROTHER AND KEEP STRUMMING THOSE BEAUTIFUL SONGS THAT COME FROM YOUR HEAD,,,,LOV YA MAN,,,,DR.TMAC
- Late night in bus station in Baden 2 young guys and young girl put their money together and dropped 5 Francs and a gum in my guitar case which happened to be open. This is Switzerland for you!
- I like your playing -- Julio!
- I was quite impressed with your energy and forthrightness as an artist those few months ago when we met in Ojai—exuberantly promoting your show that night. I am sorry I missed the show as I am sure you are a gifted artist and interpreter of the Beatles work, too. Alden
- Jeff Carter: Barrueco mentioned something a friend of his once said, that we as performers "leave our emotional clothes backstage", in essence baring our naked soul to our audience.
- Charming music; very attractive. -- Person in Gstaad
- a gentleman on train said “do this again, it improves the journey”.
- 'Reza Ganjavi - a name people will remember'.
- Old lady in street told the passerby singer 'bravo'.
- It was really great (4 Serbian guys).
- your music is very beautiful – ramona
- It’s annoying having to write an SMS while such music is playing (Isabel on train).
- "It's good" - woman in London
- It's so realxing to listen to you. (Anouk)
- You play very nice - man on CH train.
- A man gave me 5 fcs in the train as he got off (jean-marie?)
- Mark L: we enjoyed your music last night.
- Who is playing the piano (the first listener to the CD – a big complement to a guitarist as piano has a clean tone….).
- Sounds nice (woman with dog in Brentwood).
- This past year, I went to a guitar concert at Ithaca college by Sharon Isbin and I remember thinking that I preferred your interpretation over hers on a piece you both cover (can't think of the name at the moment) so keep up the good work! Terry S.
- You play like 4 people in one - I've never seen such delicacy in playing - Mrs. A.
- You play good man. Barman in train
- "we met on the train and my son and I enjoyed the music and the talk". Johanna
- >I wish you all of the best! I remember you play really well, so your CD must be good! Adriana - Brazil
- sang at covent garden – 2 kids made my day. One tiny one didn’t want to leave and kept coming back.
- "We all vividly remember your beautiful guitar playing during Regula's garden party and are very much looking forward to listening to your CD". Mr. Hans-Ulrich M.
- Merci pour le concert (old lady on regional train)
- I wish I could play half as well as you. You are amazing – you have the soul of a child. (Angela)
- thanks for the music in Schönried. Asta luego, Michèle
- Very good reza – you should come and play in the kitchen…
- Do you teach guitar? I like your energy (Carla (parent) at school concert).
- I hope to see you some day in the biggest concert in the world. - emil
- Good music - guy at Brentwood coffee house.
- My work with your singing is more better. Mischa
- Thank you for the little concert at the Central Tramstation, I liked your guitar very much. NBriner
- You’re a wonderful guitarist. …….. nice playing . (people in ZH).
- nice playing man. Soldier in ZH.
- Fantastic! Fantastic!
- Lovely scar-lattin (Francis w/ deep English accent)
- Soundin good man. Soldier in zurich
- You play very good guitar. You make music w/ your heart. Park teenagers
- you play with the heart whereas the students at the conservatory play dry sometimes.
- had a look on your homepage and listend to some music samples. I really like your songs that you play on the guitar! … amélie
- You should go around and play and let everybody listen and hear how nice it is. MAN IN SWEDEN AIRPORT
- very nice music; I would have asked you to play at my wedding if I wasn't already married. Ricarda D
- Where you playing that guitar? Wow that was really beautiful - I really enjoyed that - I heard it the first night we came here.
- Sounds like you’re playing many guitars – marta
- She traveled all over the world. When she got to LA she thought: what the heck? What’s the deal? Am I in the right place? A fxxxxxx sxxxhxxx. And you can get killed anywhere.
- You’re very good…- german lagos
- We enjoyed it a lot – irish lagos
- You’re a good singer; you’re a very good singer. Algarve.
- Great job! You’re really smooth. Canadian lagos
- you’re a real entertainer. Marina
- you’re great. Laura j.
- I’m enjoying your playing – Christina algarve
- We enjoyed that really – thank you – Australian couple at lagos
- Several people on train complemented the guitarist "it's very nice what you play". And Indian singer/sitarist woman was moving with the music
- Salam Reza, I just visited your web site and listened to some of your sample works. 'Besiar ziba bood'. Going to order your CDs very soon. I am sooooo proud of having such a 'ham vatan'.
- that’s beautiful – bruce s.
- it's beautiful music Robert b.
- it was very niced today - i was very touched - milena
- "You were wonderful! Thank you." Laura w.
- "You were great." Laura w.
- Very nice…. really enjoyed that ………. What you played was beautiful……….beautiful music……………..very beautiful music………………… You are happy because you gave us something very nice very nice………….. people in schonried.
- I enjoyed your duo w/ A. milena
- Another very pleasant evening was Reza’s classical guitar recital. Alan r.
- 29 Sep 2006 - Old grumpy man on the tram said: it is forbidden to play the guitar on trams. The driver jumped after hearing this: "no it is not", she argued with the man, and asked me to continue to play. She was so kind and afterwards we exchanged nice greetings.
- it’s god you’re singing – I can keep my mind in climbing more. [indian lady in saanenland]
- Good sensation for fine musical phrasing. S. Schmidt
- Bravo - nice singing (lady in station)
- Old couple getting off the train in Lugano - lady: It's good. And the gentleman clapped.
- -... As I started playing guitar when train stopped in Olton, people burst into joy and admiration - many smiles.
- Old lady on train ashamed of her first name Heidi "it's for little girls" she said. Loved guitar "Very nice...looking forward to your CD...good luck with your career."
- Zdena tells me that your music is very nice... Michael M.
- We love the Beatles and we love you. Mark L.
- you're really good at the guitar - you play really good music... you're superb - james w.
- dear reza, thank you for your beautiful music, your coming, your presence, positive vibes and smile. With love, heinrich&francoise
- you are very talented barbara d.
- I get the impression that you love what you do, and that you are good at it. Congratulations. Betty
- Also I thought it would be absolutely wonderful and special if you could play a few minutes of your beautiful music for us. Amin K.
- 2 year old boy: Schone Musik!
- I SAT IN THE TRAIN AND heard classical music and detected that it was not a recording. I went and asked if I can sit by him and he said sure and gave me a concert from Bern to Baden! francois
- 19dec99 - no relief from working my --- off - but listeners give everything one cas ask for - last night in first train - everyone who got off in Olton complemented one - and from Aarau to Brugg a sax-player girl thanked for the music.
- They loved the music and all commented with"very beautiful"... - Huntington Beach.
- You play well. James Wood
- a gifted guitarist - markus S.
- That's very nice music. Mohammad from Sumalia.
- "beautiful, wonderful, simple and sweet" - E.Gassmann
- It was a pleasure listening to you. Eve C.
- Very nice, thank you. Thanks - we really enjoyed it. Margaret & Hanna, UK
- It’s great – it’s beautiful – Victor
- I enjoyed your CD. MRR
- Merci boucoup --- various folks on train
- Love your guitar playing – it’s excellent – lot of years… brilliant. Mike (bwd)
- <>I’m impressed. Mike L.<>
- Bravo… very nice to listen to - very nice sound - diff from piano…. Bwd
- It's nice. You play well. Ben (AU)
- it was great indeed to record with real pros like you and Maurice -- DVS
- "do you live on Grenzstr? I've heard you sing as you walk pass my room. Nice."
- group of 8, 14 year old girls surrounded me in the train and we sang together....then an older gentleman complemented the music too..... You're right, it is. Last night I got surrounded by 8, 14 year old girls in the train - and boy, the music was as energetic as you can imagin this group being. And a lady the other night changed her from the other end of the wagon to next to me "I wanted to know who it was... it sounded like something special". And it was a delight getting complements on Giuliani Opus 15, in the bus, from 2, 16 year old twins with fuzzy Reggea hats!
- We are obviously much looking forward to listening to your forthcoming CD... I think you have worked hard and deserve a roaring success with your CD. The market is waiting for the launch of your product...! HUM
- Train vendor: "you have nice fingers."
- .... you have a wonderful voice. (cindi MN)
- Girl on tube put 50p on guitar case and said that was lovely (I wasn’t busking). Another: “beautiful”. Music is a great way of bringing minds together – and add a good spirit in that tense tube…
- I like the sound - Judith.
- "She enjoyed hearing you play. She said you play beautiful. She's quite knowledgable and very critical." about Piano teacher, Vernona
- It's nice to listen to music and write (letters on train).
- Those things I heard from you, I liked. Eva (Hause Sonne)
- You play really really beautiful. Nadine K.
- I still remember the sending away party we did a Taiwanese song together !
- "You can play nice music" 14 year old from class 8C
- "hoooooooo (nice)..... are you a singer? (2 girls with 2 smokers in HBH
- "You play really well" - Eniko
- Woman in Thermanbad after hearing me sing just a couple of notes said: Guet! Another woman in the street smiled when I sang. The Swiss - specially Swiss Germans are amazingly responsive to music.
- Your guitar made the trip - train rider in CT.
- “Good voice” man said in Boston hotel.
- "Schone musik"
- People clapped in the train.
- a great guitarist (shop helper michigan).
- It's been a very nice train ride with the music. Genevieve B R
- Nice music. appreciate it. Reid (Anaheim)
- She said "you have a very nice voice".
- Thank you. it was nice to listen to it. (girl on train).
- Schone music
- I listened to some sample music on your site and the music sounds beautiful – I am looking to hearing the entire CD.
- Thank you, we enjoyed it.
- that's so beautiful - Anouk
- very nice voice! (Boston hotel director)
- You're the singer? It sound good. (swiss lady on hills).
- I always have your song in my mind... the other day, after we met, while humming the melody while shopping suddenly words came into my mind... (old lady)
- Many thank-you's came as people left the train in Conneticut.
- Your playing is excellent. Linda F.
- Such a great time last time. (gig by the lake) - D. King
- Thank you for the beautiful music. Valerie V.
- It was very nice. Romona F.
- Good music sir. you mastered the guitar very well. african man at x's retirement party after 41 years of teaching.
- Lady on bus: "I like it (the music)"
- your music is beautiful. Thank you, namaste, Barbara
- Dear Reza, It was a very nice anniversary for our Yoga center Samgati and I thank your for coming. You are a very good musician and it was a real pleasure to hear you. francoise
- Fan from India wrote lovely letter... "you are my best friend although you are very senior to me. Your friendship means a lot to me and you have got the most highest and respectable position in my life.
- I am so anxiously/excitedly/eagerly waiting for its (CD) release. - AD
- First week of Aug99, had my first non-human fan. A very cute poppy just melted to the ground. Its owner said it likes the music... got first order for the CD from a non-human...
- "Schone ha!"
- beautiful playing (x2 in train)
- lady in hotel: the sounded good [playing Piano in Atlanta]
- you have a lovely voice in the music you play. Julian O
- While singing lady said: nice to hear somebody's happy.
- "It was very nice, thank you very much" - old lady at London Huston.
- "Beautiful" - Shezbah
- "Grazie" - lady on train
- "I know good music when I hear it" - Delroy
- Schone musik (fat woman on train)
- "Thank you - that was lovely" - Lady getting off London underground
- "Good singing man" - guy clapped in Winchester
- "It was beautiful" - Lisa K.
- You played really well, very beautiful
- It’s amazing how you can just stand there and play many kinds of music
- This guitar music is perfect for such events, its quiet, and present, for birthdays/weddings, very very interesting, and people like it.
- Not only listen, but also see how it’s performed.
- It’s really personal. You build a bridge to people who are listening, and if the bridge is built, everything is easy.
- We enjoyed it, it was great. I’ll write a letter because its true, not to do you a favor, but because I’m convinced its true (Francois)
- It’s really nice, very nice, I was a bit frustrated, but this made it very worth while (two german girls)
- "It was really a beautiful moment ... you are very gifted." - Nathalie (GE)
- so, how are you doing? are you still in gstaad? it was so much fun to sing all those great songs together with you! hope to see you again sometimes! greets, anne-sophie
- We love and cherish you. Keep being creative, you’re extremely gifted! Love and hugs, Lauri.
- i think it's very good [to play] in the postauto -- it's very nice. Gertrude
- "Nice sound" - Bill A.
- thank you for the music - it was very beautiful - Francoise (Baden)
- You sound good! Jennifer of Milford
- Were you the one playing all this time? It sounded great! fabulous! [she bought cd] . Such an honor to meet someone who plays music with such compassion and humanity. Mona (okl)
- you play wonderfully (jim – s.f.)
- You are such a talented guy. B.sharma
- u. so much for playing for us tonight. Your music will add a special and wonderful quality to d’s 50th bday… sincerely yours. Claudia
- We really enjoyed your playing. Beautiful! Didde
- HEARD great things about you. Jeff(beatles band)
- You play wonderful. P higgins
- That was wonderful (Biker punk)
- You’re very good. I can see how somebody who has not had success would be [jealous]… bruce b.
- I love it – it’s really beautiful. Man w/ accent in gym
- Hi Reza Thank you for sharing with us your music. Everybody enjoyed it. It was a privilege! Herminia
- Need a guitar and your charm to warm some of the chicks around here - many of the people still dress and look downcast like the russians are still here.
- You were really good. Linda silver.
- Thanks for playing Michael m
- It’s excellent. You should do this more often! (play)
- Just wonderful. You played wonderful. Everybody was happy. Claudia i.
- he's got a great voice. Fred (jozi)
- it was really nice to hear the music. it was a real treat. Gina consultant
- great musician --- you’re the best musician -- bibi
- That was beautiful (Nathan r)
- “you’re a good singer” Suzanne AA
- You were wonderful! Thank you. (heard many complements like this, after the Ojai concert).
- You were great. laura japan
- It was good to meet you yestersday - and thanks for that beautiful guitar playing! Best.
- “I think you sold more records than any other guitarist in the world.” Angelo Gilardino.
- Norman Taylor: every (train) station should have its own guitarist.... you're like a tropical plant.
- "You're very versatile - like a good goolash" - Karl.
- "Strong rhythm, beautiful playing, very good technique." - Marytza Jenner
- hello, thanks again for "watching the wheels" - daniel
- "I believe in you. You will be a great star in pop business! a friend of Nathalie."
- The original is boring -- I like the way you play it -- you make it interesting... Sara S. regarding Scarlatti
- you have a real good singing voice – jayne
- You have a nice voice –hanoigirl
- you’re very good. I admire you. Person in Thailand
- nice to meet aenergetic musician from Iran. ---kamal patani
- "lovely playing, is that classical guitar? You can play that anywhere. It's always pleasurable. Never evasive."
- We have been walking and talking and sleeping and we enjoyed the
- experiments of our violinfriend with whom you were playing together
- It was nice to see you play music in such a good cooperation
- with others.
- Strings of delight
- You play a health music. Natasha
- You have miracle fingers ………. When you play you’re in the music – your face, body, everything………… thai lady
- while u were playing guitar – I was sitting in meditation – it was very good vibration
- you’re a great guitarist
- the power of the vibration of the music when you play – I can feel it - and the color – I can see the color when I close my eyes. noy
- Last night the music was very powerful. I could feel the vibrations in my body – different songs different parts – in the brain – in the heart. Thai lady
- It was wonderful last night – (concert in stream garden)
- I like your songs
- Very talented
- I appreciate it very much
- Ralf (brazil)
- you played very well
- 8 japanese on boat / bus
- ooooooooooh very good cd …… ooooooooooooooh (and they all clapped)
- At one point 4 japanese cameras were taking photos of me. 2 bought cd’s . 2 others bought it after they played it on the van - and they gave a lot of complements!
- that was splendid (Australian in catba)
- Very beautiful guitar playing (4 people on Vietnamese island).
- Play more – I like you guitar playing (bus driver Vietnam).
- Nice sound on the train... Christoph I.
- "You got the talent, the motivation, and the fans. Stay in Europe!"
- It was so nice to see you in Zurich and we all enjoyed you playing music for us. The kids loved it. (Dr. S. Bahadori)
- "I don't think you need it, you have a different language (music), you can express your feelings with this". Jitender S.
- In Baden Thermalbad was singing "Bargain" a couple and an older lady said very warmly "it's so beautiful..."
- "well-done" - Girl in Wimbeldon
- Hi Reza – nice to meet you too. I liked your casual approach to the music. Willy
- "Bravo, 100 bravos, I hope you live long". Jahangeer
- "I like how you play - it's great that you play guitar in the train". - Paula JM
- French train conductor gave the guitarman a private room in the night train.
- "You're beautiful when you play." - Silla V.
- it was so much fun – thank you - it was great - love your sound – wonderful (OakGrove teachers).
- the main thing is that you express so much feeling when you perform. L.Lambert
- Ulrich b: he’s amazing
- "Kheili Mahshar (very great)" - Mitra T.
- "When you sing there's a kind of happiness in your eyes" - Camilla NW
- "Bravo!" - small old lady in train - July 99
- It was very peaceful to listen to your music. Christian
- It's really nice to listen to it. girl on train
- Thanks for the concert - lady
- Schone Musik! (lady on train)
- "I like your playing... it's really beautiful... thanks for playing" Man on Hertz bus
- "Magnficant, great" - train passenger.
- "You play well". Franzi Schwyter
- After the funeral several complements came from the organizers and their guests. The young blind priest said: "thank you for the music and the touching sound".
- I enjoyed hearing you play. alice r.
- "I thought it was the radio." Bernard Thomas
- "Nice guitar - nice music". Edge of Woods worker, New Haven
- "Nice to hear music live on the bus." Tanija.
- "It's great. You have best of luck" Clare I.
- You sing better than van morrison... You sound like Pete. S Spacey
- You play really well. You’re really gifted. Salome F.
- hi reza, Yesterday was a nice talk with you. And you play very good guitar. Patrizia K
- You have a nice voice (jenny on s12)
- It’s very very beautiful. V.n.del milfontes
- "Miraculous! When you play music you're like a vessell for the whole thing. Thanks for existing!" Eva Maria J.
- "We'll look for your name and say: we met him in the train - Carnegie hall". Sharon B.
- .And I well remember your good musicianship. M. Pooler
- danke bis konzert (90 year old lady on train)
- "You're amazing - how many hours a day do you practice?" Maureen H.
- Hi Reza, Thanks for your wonderful music. I wish you very much succsess for your new CD. Greetings Lea
- Phil M: It sounds really beautiful
- "He's got the beat!" Jerry B.
- I very much enjoy your music. Mark L.
- That's really wonderful. I like the way you sing - sam
- Very well played. Uk train.
- You are a great talent, and I often take refuge in your work. Keep up the good work, and well done on a thoroughly inspiring website! Ted N.
- You’re a reborn Beatle. Hilda K.
- "The Beatles have an opening"! Gentleman comedian software engineer in NYC as one sang "I Will".
- Now you, on the other hand, are most gregarious, most generous in your praises. A most tactful, well-humoured, curious guy. A nice all-round chap.
- "Very pleasant" Russian train passenger.
- "Very powerful" Assia
- Ciao Reza, listened to your music very nice complimenti!!! Very relaxing. - caterina
- “lovely, thanks…” gorgeous blond in Tube.
- Schone musik (Frank at Herzogenbuchsee)
- I noticed youtube recommended me a video of you on an Iranian program singing a couple songs (one about littering and a Beatles song). Very wonderful voice!!!!
- You have sunshine in your heart. It was such a pleasure to meet you.
- you sing the beatles better than themselves.
- you have a very nice voice specially on the phone too.
- beautiful, masterful, superb playing. It would be a honor to be in a show with you.
- Thank you for teaching me.
- Good voice, good guitar - I liked how you play and sing. Good emotion. Good vibration. You push it over to everybody - playing around - good to see everybody enjoy it - it's nice - it's very nice. Rob (bwd)
- You are very talented. LYN T.
- I like your music it's very nice.
- I liked it.
- Many thanks again for your beautiful guitar performance. It was a concert on a very high level which I appreciated very much and you contributed to the nice evening we spent with the whole team. Tom B.
- A lady in a tram stop, once she found out I was both a computer guy and singer said: this society needs singers much more than computer specialists. (I was singing as I approached the station). It made my day - Larry, if you get too frustrated there, try moving to Europe, the society is much better for music - actually because there is a society - where I used to live (LA) it seemed like the only society was that of cars!
- Very nice – man in purple
- Very nice playing. Geneve train
- I like your music very much. Othmar n.
- Good continuation w/ your guitar. It’s really nice. Michelle tekwondo
- “beautiful touch”! son of guitarist. His dad from Napoli is an amazing guitarist who plays in a restaurant here.
- “you were great at the party – we have a dinner…”
- they were happy with the performance; they said you enlivened the party – amir f.
- Gasper: Thank you for the music; without that we would die.
- X didn’t let me stop: they wanted more songs.
- Bravo! farmer w/ fork
- you're great - it gave energy - needed it... thank you for the music.
- [the concert]... Was a treat. Thank u
- Very wonderful voice!!!!
- your music is wonderful - Todd S
- your marvelous music ... Joe
- I appreciated your guitar playing - it was very nice. Michele
- That's is a great ideal to do a classical tribute to the Beatles songs !!! Reza you are talented and you make great music. The nurse at the court house still listen to your music she loves it. You should do a entire CD tribute to the Beatles, i think it would do great.
- Thanks for the entertainment...memorable.
On Swiss train playing classical guitar a guy came and emptied his pocket (5.90) - later he dropped a 20 franc bill. He said "Good music. Really good music.".
I enjoy your performance a lot. Aj
Very good guitar player and singer – Fabio
it was excellent... you play excellent. very excellent... beautiful voice. - people at Darband
I do want to tell you that I have never heard classical guitar recorded as well as you have done. Jim Z.
"it's very beautiful playing" - lady on train
"The second Elvis" - Sonja Heer
A musical genius. M. Smith
LOVELY MUSIC - EAR BALSAM - Angela J. 8-) Very beautiful voice -- SF gig
I loved your first cd which I have now sent to my grandson near Chicago – an aspiring Spanish guitarist. I remember how I met you at the airport while you were softly playing while waiting for your flight. My ear told me I was listening to a real artist…. Marylou M.
<> "I like the way you play the guitar" Ela (on train)
"I just think you play very lovely - you play beautiful" Silka (RSA)
You are a very accomplished player (Joe Public)
"very nice voice" - s's customer
You play wonderful guitar. – jaggi familt
u play very well i love your music. hanna j.
Thank you for your guitar-talent!
bravo reza – antonella
great job... i do remember him going up on the stage in Farah-abad and playing for the crowd. i thought it was drums he was playing. The good old days.
she had much of joy about. she likes classical a lot, my dad too, and she said also, that she enjoyed your playing in the restaurant in laufenburg a lot. AJ
you see everybody wants more after listening to you! =) AJ
wow, a great guitarist like you..... AJ
You don’t get off, you stay here (tram driver in airport who liked the singing)
You were singing, it was beautiful. I thought it was the radio
Hi Reza, I enjoyed your jam session.I can never get enough of the beatles and you and Arsalon make me want to go put on a beatles cd after watching your video.Take care,Jay
he thought it was a kid singing old songs – but it was me. “it’s beautiful”
"you were singing - it was very good - it was very good" urso
'i love your music' she said...
But I just listened to many samples on your site and BOY you are a good player.
I think your site is great and I like your spiritual awareness. It’s honest and helpful and refreshing!
THANKS and keep spreading the good messages of Life!
It was great to meet you and to listen to your extraordinary work on guitar. (T. Friedman)
Beautiful concert - Thank you very much – tyvm - You play great guitar. (3 airline staff)
"You bring people to dream" - Karin Nemitz
"Bravo!!" - couple from Salamanca in Swiss train
"you play great guitar" markus s.
I like you music. Lucas R.
You have a nice voice - Mara G.
It's good - it's really nice music - it's adorable - Brigit (Biel)
> Your music is lovely, and full of the essence of beauty - and I
> want you to know I hear beyond the notes to the silence beneath. Verna Darcy
Master of guitar. Remo S.
From the perspective of a drummer: "You’re a real good guitar player because your timing is stable." It's that Persian thing!
Played at the lake for about 3.5 hours non-stop. Started by saying this is a Sunday Evening tribute to the beatles - and a couple turned around and sat - others too stoped by and it was a blast. Hands were really tired. A lady danced for a long time. Parents stopped by with kids.... X asked: where are you from? "planet earth". Hansheinrich Graf said: "You come from the earth but your voice is from the heaven". later he said: "Best Singer of Zurich"...
> Hy Reza Ganjavi!
> I hear you playing the guitar in the train from Biel to Aarau. I often travel by train and this was one of my best journeys. Thank you very much for this little concert, i wish to have such a music-journey every time!
> After i read on your homepage, and i saw a lot about your CD. I'm very interest. Please could you send me one of your CD's "In friendship"? I'm very fond of your music, it makes me calme and my thaugts free.
> My adress is: Irene ...
> Thank you very much! I wish you a lot of inspiration, friendship and sunshine for your music!
> Greetings! Irene
your music is full of love to music and its listeners. the music is tender and competent played.
you play the guitar sensitive, affectionately, impulsive, lively, fiery...
By the way, you are good guitar player and singer! Very versatile.
Nice job. You’re not only a guitar player but also a performer! Pawel
That was fabulous.
nice job – that was great. 2 people
Rene: thanks for the entertainment. ===========================
“The client has had a good listen to your music and decided she does want to book you for her wedding.”
What a great player. - biker in baden
You sing very well. - 4 16 year olds
I like your singing and music very much. It’s beautiful. 2 sisters from st. petersberg
I enjoy your performance a lot. AJ
I would like to thank you for the beautiful music on
the train it really helped me. Today was a little bit
of a hard day for me. I just started work in a new
place and a patient of mine died where I used to work.
I really knew her well, she was more like a family
member too me than a patient. If I could repay you the
joy that you gave me I would like to try. I would
invite you to lunch if you want to when you're around
here again. If you would like to just tell me. I'll
take some time.
Just now (May 6, 1999) the lady on the train said: "Thanks for the good music and good luck".
There's been many remarks like this - all the time. Sometimes people are so kind that it makes me cry. For example, the train is empty, but they come sit next to the guitarist, and before leaving make kind remarks. I never ask for money. It's kind enough of them to listen and not complain. I just practice.
Once a lady in Germany, before leaving the train said: check your glove. I wondered, what?! Later on, I discovered a 10 mark bill in my glove.
Once in Vienna I was riding the tram and not even playing guitar - just carrying it. I felt a hand come over my shoulders. Turned my head and noticed the lady behind me is giving a 100 Schilling note!
I never ask for money when I am practicing in trains. Once in Switzerland a guy gave me 5 Francs as he was getting off the train saying: "Thank you for the music. When I got on the train I was stressed. Now I am relaxed."
A man at Badenfahrt gave me a 100 Franc tip!
Your words and music definetly speak to me. -- Gillian
u do fine since u sing from ur heart!:)
You’re an artistic powerhouse.
beautiful songs you sang
Dear Reza - it was a suprize to hear sombody singing farsi and Azari
From time to time I listen to your music. Quite soothing. Dr. B.
You did a very good job of playing last night and entertaining and singing – very good.
Fantastic . that is great which an artist is our new customer . infact i am proud of you . it is quite obvious tha t the art is running in your blood from your childhood .
Thnx! You always come with good stuff! (music)
Musical talent is a big gift you’ve received – a very big one – you have to take care of it – it’s fragile – you can live through it…
When I have time I listen to your music.I enjoy it. You are wise.And now I wil look forward your concert.
Very beautiful playing
was that you? it was AMAZING - i was like oh my God! really nice music.
I wish I could play music like you. Dr.AK
You played very nice music.
Thanks a lot for your nice gitarre lesson!!!. Eveline likes it a lot
you made me so happy with your playing. i felt so great - like my heart was melting. Krystal.
you're very good music. I enjoy it. (chinese man).
I liked your music!! Didi
i like to listen to it - i enjoyed that. lady in uk train
SOUNDS Lovely - camilla
the music is good. simone l.
Thank you. Nice entertainment.
sounds great (kids at uni sussex)
I have been on your webside. Great your music. C. Menke
I was searching on line for a work thing and stumbled across your song. I wanted to drop you a quick email to let you know I really liked it! THANKS!
Dear Reza, It was great to see you in top form; you guys were terrific!!! …………. BH
Many thanks again, keep on plucking; you're a great guitarist!
I loved you singing the song for me :) -- Afi
great voice – great singer. Marion-e-julia
“Very nice music – we love it.” Fabian on train
I have your CD playing now and like it very much. When we spoke on the phone, I didn't realise you had a professional CD like that! Both my wife and I are learning guitar at the moment but much to my distress, she is learning much faster than I am. It's not good for the in-family competitiveness! :-)
Many thanks for sending it to me, and congratulations on producing it,
you should feel very proud of your achievement.
you have a nice voice - i heard it from the zug - nice voice – man in oerlikon
I like it better when you play than the CD. AJ
Don’t forget to practice guitar. You’re a good musician. Marie Pooler
You can sing quite well - daniele
Elio: Great performance. The mood was light. It was excellent.
That was a fun evening. gwen
Cuxi means, when you see a biological beatle playing the guitar,
thats the first word that come to your mind... Soja
loved our playing and singing -- Angela
I watched your Tv show on Thur. June 17th ... Your caratcor is interesting ... your way of thinking is interesting for me please give me your idea about this major. Also I enjoyed your playing gitar as I used to play gitar and Piano and I will buy your Cd's for sure. Farisa
beautiful music thank you
nayer: how nice it was ...
Nayyer: it gave me good spirit. Excellent.
I watched some of your U-tube offerings - you play very well. Congratulations on your success. sam"
I both liked your music very much. – Michele
I liked the environmental song
It was really wonderful
I loved it
guitarist extraordinaire - Felix v. c.
June 99 - I love to play for people and share peace through music. In Switzerland many parents give money to their children to give to artists. It is part of the culture (as is in other European countries as well). The children learn to respect and appreciate arts from a very early age. Last saturday a father told her little daughter - maybe age 5 or 6: "listen, that is good music" and gave her a franc to give to the guitarist. And another franc again. A little boy did not know how to drop the money on the guitar case - so he handed the coins one by one to the guitarist. Old people also give a lot. 2, 13 year old cousins dropped 5 fc coin! Another man, gave a handful of change.
You sing very beautiful - sing - sing - sing. It's fantastic. (Claudine from Paris)
“Wonderful” – Mrs. Tuskey
Your music is awesome as ever. Charles A.
Very Lively -- natalia bwd
we have enjoyed your performance very much. Thanks a lot for that. Juerg K.
“Thank you it was great. You’re very good”. Laura G.
I liked your beatles`s song, very ritmic. We touch and indeed thank you. With regards. Pedro
Should I remind you that you're a Really good guitar player. We really appreciated it. G.Barbar
"you're so good - you're dangerous". Robert A.
The world needs more music bro. rock on! (man in Ojai)
Thumbs up... (at Newport Beach performance)
Lady in tram in Zurich gave 5 fcs upon leaving - i wasn't even asking for money - just practicing - it was so touching - 30jun02
"I could listen to you for hours". - Train listener
Hi Reza, it was beautiful again in Schoenried and I enjoyed your performance. All the best to you Doris
It was nice to meet you sunday evening in the train Zürich-Bern and great to listen to your music!! ... I wish you the best, hope to hear from you once and please: go on playing in the trains, it's a delight!!N. Bühler
A gentleman in tie got up and quietly clapped in the train after the last chord of Recuerdos de la Alhambra. After checking out the CD it he came over and complemented one on nice guitar sound, repertoire and modesty!
Music concert was nice. AJ
it was good to hear your music as well at brockwood ,helped us to do the work there better i think. karl
your participation and performance in the show was fantastic, everybody loved it.
I wish you the best for your coming show and your artistic lif,.sepas and gracias.
Reza, It was very nice meeting you and thanks so much for the lovely music on
that Sunday evening. While I am typing this mail, your Dancing Hands is playing on my audio. Great work! Thanks Chandra
YOU GOT a good feel for the overtones. Allen 2219
My dear Reza,
Thank you for adding so much fun and joy to our home and gatherings.
Asha joins me in sending you all peace and goodness for the New Year.
We leave for India on January 12th and return February 1st.
t/u/ reza for the beautiful concert.
”I was insipired -- inspired to get the guitar out and practice ... Nina
Beautiful voice (alice)we loved the Guitar that you played, and the energy that you put to bring out the music day of the gathering lively.Superstar !
there's no law to save someone from their own stupidity!
There was a man listening to Reza G. (I seriously eard your voice!) performing Beatles yesterday at Midnight nearby mainst of ZH. Thought it was you in action but finaly saw a big black loudspeaker :-) – it was the beatles themselves J
I love your playing. How do you play so sensitively - softly - and so strong in the same piece! Ute.
And thank u for playing music for all of us in my place-I really enjoyed it;
You are a great musition. DelkaA wonderful musician – mark lee
Thank you for the music on Sunday. Very Beautiful. randa
you were great today – laura tokyo
What you played was very well liked and they ask that you play in next party too. Mr. Asadi
Most sales have taken such a degree of attention and personal contact. Hildegard bought the CD on the train. On the platform she had approached “oh, a free concert”.
“when I heard you I felt it’s something special… a new experience’.
you're a good performer. aj
You sound great…….. Lovely……… kirtan band
Yes, I certainly will, because we liked your guitar-sound!!
Would be great if you could make it all the same!
Sounds beautiful. (mother of 4) in balboa
Sounding good. Newport pier bum
I listened to a couple of your recording samples. Excellent. You are a very accomplished young man. When Bernanke ever raises interest rates, I'll try to remember to order your CDs. Russ
really beautiful music
…playing the guitar so beautifully… anu d.
thank you for your music.. it's nice to see how much you enjoy it too. lady @ojai retreat
"It was really nice to walk in a train in Conneticut and hear someone playing so beautifully". Rich Silva
An absolutely brilliant guitarist - G. Gautama
Absolutely fabulous - lady by Saline pools
you’re so talented – I was really impressed with you back then thinking this guy is so hot on the leads… - I was very impressed with your work. Tom T.
Dear Reza, I looked up your websites and listened to some of your music. I am impressed. You are so young and so accomplished. Kamran
I remember your last gig at Pickwick fondly.
you are a gifted musician, congratulation. Helena
I love your voice.
Thanks so much for sharing! Your music is INCREDIBLE! What a talent! I love classical guitar (I play a bit myself, but not even close to the level of your music!). Tom T.
Wunderschone – sehr schone – angie’s aunt.
Mucho gracis pour la benna musiko (Man in Bus in Canary Island)
nice music. Tom B.
Nice, wonderful. AJ
wonderful music -- C. Jones
tommy came out and said he loves the guitar and the playing
She loves your guitar playing. (phil about his mom)
You know you played very well today with Fernandez, you are a natural performer. I didn't say so earlier for I didn't want to embarrass you. You did good!
Very beautiful - Martha (lady in NYC)
A great guitarist - Raj Rathor
"the 5th Beatle - the 6th Beatle" – Magda
IT’S SO nice to listen to you. A F.
Beautiful voice - Reverand Richard F.
It sounds very nice - Lufthansa Captain
You play very nice - man on train 21march00
that was the best rendition of the song. Mandy
It's beautiful. You're very talented. Elizabeth L.
Man on train (USA): “I like your music”. Woman: it sounded very nice.
Reza, it was a pleasure meeting you and listening to your tunes.
you have a very good voice
You’re the best singer ever. (Got 11 fcs tip on the train) - Drunk girl: want to follow us? Played Giuliani – they: disco? Rock? Played Survive and Marley – the whole wagon was clapping along ?
I love the extraordinary sound you reach with my guitar and look forward to get a beautiful sound out of it, once as well.
i'm enjoying listening to your music
..maybe america should listen to your music -- and be peaceful - Lee (chinese)
It's good that people sing - it's good energy.
Strawberry Fields Forever - thank you Reza - affectionately, Magda.
You sounded awesome! Rebecca B.
Thank you for giving us suchgood entertainment in the train which is not usual in Switzerland. Martin A.
you play good and beautiful - nadine f.
thank you very much for the music it was wonderful (group after bodhitree)
"it's good for my ear -- one ear is dead -- la gitarra." -- old man in Aarau
I told John he should learn to play the Beatles like you do. Terri
Perhaps we'll meet again in Saanen where I'm going the last two weeks and hope to dance to your delightful music. You're so versatile and seem to know instinctively what it requires. Warmest greetings and affection. (86 years old lady).
You're very good. (lady on train).
You are a very talented guitar player.... You seem like a very smart guy - very spiritual. It is refreshing to read alot of your thoughts on life. Gotta go. Take care . Heidi
It was great to see you Yesterday and Sarah and I
loved the music and atmosphere. Reza E.
plays guitar very well -- DS
First I thank you for playing on my Birthday-Party!
You play realy fine the guitar, I wish I could it like you.
You made music exactly the way I whished and how I like it.
The echo from my guests was very positiv.
I hope you enjoyed it too!
Please send me two CD's. How can I pay them?
you're very good. you have very good talent. that give you god. turkish man on bus
This is the picture I took while you were singing this lively song in a language I didn't know : it was very well done and beautiful. Magda S.
you're very very very good. B. Sommer
I like your music. If you had crappy music I would not take your case. Fred D.
“a much needed aramesh (calmness) for Monday morning.” Radio announcer
I believe your art talents are somethings that you have born with it and I always admire artist people like you. mina k.
That piece you were playing, it was the best interpretation I’ve heard – better than records I’ve heard. (Lorenzo re capricho arabe)
Fran: he is very good
that was very nice to listen to (Linda)
what would we do without you? (dean)
Because of that history [lennon letting k buy brockwood] you were given to us to sing beatles songs. Sadia
You’ve got a great voice. [henry]
"lovely playing, is that classical guitar? You can play that anywhere. It's always pleasurable. Never evasive." Lady on bus in winchester
we enjoy your music -- Farima
You’re playing andre Segovia – beautiful – I love it. EDF
What you played was really wonderful. A. Kamyar (the groom).
SCHOEN-GSI (schoen gewesen) = it was nice.
"I like your style",
I love your music..:-)
Best wishes, Rassamee
French businessman in Madrid airport after I played Torroba: “this appears like magic to me”
It’s very nice – thank you. Lovely sound – beautiful.
Thank you to X and Reza Ganjavi for their artitstic talent at our june event.
“we are variations on the same fundamental theme” david skitt
Heard you playing in the dining room last night. Lovely lovely. Kathy F.
You play the guitar very well.
I like to listen to this kind of music for relaxing - it's so
Wow! I hope this one will finally get some attention. Listen to Reza's music samples. He is a great classical guitarist. pc
great music - Judd
We visited your homepage.
We are interested in music, too!
You are so talented!
3 korean girls
That is very touching. Reza just expresses the admiration that many of us have for you and your efforts.
Reza has a website and seems to be an activist in his own right.
He is a very attractive young man.... Too bad we couldn't recommend or comment on his lovely music.
--Not only are you sounding great---but you do not look a day over 21.
Great job and I truly enjoy your on your videos. Keep you the good work!!!!
I like your music very much. Dr. Gorski
You’re a good guy and a great musician, too! B. Gault
I love your song. African in ZF
thanks Reza, and you're a talented and passionate guitarist, no need to tell you to keep it up ;-)
"It's very beautiful; your music" - Hanspeter L.
Greetings! It was great meeting you and sharing in your music. Thank you for
being willing to talk and share a few thoughts with us.... I hope all your
upcoming singing dates go well and that you will be used to touch &
uplift any & all humans in your path. Blessings & Bright thoughts, Meaghan
you have a very nice voice. marit
with your guitar and talent, they'll be eating out of your hand (or more :) Lisita
He broke up with his wife and this music really meant a lot for him. Linda (Holland).
I walked in and thought what a wonderful cd they're playing - well, now I know it was live! Lady in Holland
Thank you also for your Music, your understanding, and your neat manners. Hossein Samieian
Master entertainer (dutch lady inschonried)
MET LADY WHO HAD A BRAIN SURGERY AND WILL HAVE MORE. SHE WAS ANXIOUS TO GET THE cd saying it will help her heal in the hospital. she went home and came with the cash although i had trusted her in sending a check for which she was very appreciative (never had that happen before). she said this is like a dream - i've been waiting to find music like this.
You are very talented and I am honerd to buy your CD. thanks mehrzad z.
Also, keep in in the loop for future music. It is very nice music. Nancy B.
mike v. : I like your music very much. Very soothing in this difficult time. I would like to order a copy of each CD.
I like your music. It's chill music. It's very relaxing - nice to relax to it. B. Dahlem
It's good that you played - it was relaxing. Beatrice (Baden)
In Basel, 3 people in tram had good response to the guitar - one lady got the CD - saw a guy later in the station - he said: you played really well. It is difficult to play in the tram... he is a double-bass player with the Budapest Opera!
Very good. It was very nice. Very relaxing. (3 giuys on train in Holland)
I enjoyed the music. Brom
Nico: Beautiful playing.
It was really great meeting you... you are playing really good. ...
So wishing you a great career and see you one day again -- N. Knoepfel
Funny, you’ve been popping into my mind quite a bit over the last few weeks. I’ve heard a lot of Beatles songs on the radio and they’ll always remind me of your playing the guitar and singing them on the ferry ride back to Greece (from Mykonos if I remember correctly) in 2005. Not sure if you remember me or my sister, or if I thanked you before, but thanks for making that ferry ride so memorable. All the very best. Tania
It was great! I thought I was back at Dodger Stadium in 1966 watching the Beatles playing!
(Believe me, your sound system was better than theirs!)
It’s nice, it’s beautiful, sing [more]. Manuela.
With some delay, as we were on holiday, I thank you for the feed-back and I can only congratulate for this wonderful evening.
Your sympathic, uncomplicated, humorous and heartily presentation impressed us, Doris and me alike.
But no matter what, you keep on creating. Your concerts sound great, and I hope you're coming out with more CDs. I have enormous appreciation for your guitar work. I have said it before: you are a true world class musician. Dr. James Christian
Every day I listen to his music – I’m in love with his voice. Nayyer about Reza
an incredible guitarist
Much affection and even greater apprection for your masterful musical gifts.
Thanks for sharing and giving me a peek into your busy life... a lot of gigs...
Boy what a guitar collection! Angela has certainly come far fast on the bass and I'm glad you're going strong with her - I forgot how lovely she is...
Lots of the guitar sounds really good...
Old man got up and greeted that it was excellent.
Planet song was a hit. They clapped for it more than any other song.
You have a nice singing voice.
I like you a lot.
What I love about playing for people is: 1) it makes them happy 2) it spreads peace, love, and good vibrations 3) it relaxes them 4) it inspires them to pick that old instrument up again or to learn an instrument 5) it exposes possibilities of the guitar that many people are not aware of, etc. etc.
Eckart W. wrote (June 99):
Last evening Michel came visiting-I just was back from Vienna.You know,he is the friendly chap who understands no English,but felt quite sympathetic to you at the concert.He told me afterwards,that this event stimulated him to know more about Persian culture.
Late evening train home, lady's kind remark and smile gave a last minute boost to an incredibly good day. A man was wistling Romance as we got off. He had heard it on train's second floor and liked it.
Only a couple of times in the last 5 years someone has complained about the music in the train - which I respect and stop - but even in those cases other people who are sitting around told the person or the conductor, almost in a strong way, that "we like it, it is not disturbing"!!
"I like your music and I would be very proud if I could sing or play guitar like you." - Mirjam F. (1000th Swiss contact)
Walked into his shop - my CD was playing... He told his friend: "Reza is one of the best guitarists of Iran..."
You are really good at the guitar. It sounds really good.... Bill D.
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2000 10:13
It is about ten months ago that we met eachother in the train to Gstaad. You
were playing the guitar in de train. We, my wife Ineke, the children Evita
and Liset and i, enyojed a holiday. Is was a little bit rainy that day. I remember your nice music.
In september that year i decided to learn to play the guitar.
I found a good teacher. Every week i try to improve i little bit.
Thank you for the special meeting in august 99. This year, also in august, we will travel again to Switzerland on Holiday. I wish you ( and your father) all the best.
I am surfing your web site. I have not listen your music yet but it seems very good considering comments from other listeners. Kind regards, Roman
"I like your style" - Ignacio G.
T. A cook at Lenk:
- “thank you for playing”
- thank you for listening. My guitar likes listeners.
- I like players
Hi, dear friend
Glad to see you had little fun. By the way you play very good piano!!
Have a nice week end
Singing hard days night, v. said: you should release a CD man!
Nice to spend some time today with you and Angela! And thanks for injecting some much needed rhythm into my day. ... Thanks again for positively visiting/guest singing during my afternoon.
we are happily looking back to our successful wedding. We had sun, fun and got a lot of surprises. Many people contributed to the success, among others you! We were very happy and satisfied with your performance and want to thank you for it. It is so very special, above all if one considers how we met -- in the train! Corrine
Samatha’s Favorite Music:
Hari prasad chaurasia, Nusrat fateh ali khan( the world's best sufi musician), The buddha bar, Cafe delmar, DJ Tiesto, Bob marley, Lauren hill, Tom petty, Tuck and patty, Prem joshua, Talvin singh, Corneille, Sade, Strunz and farah, Reza Ganjavi, Ravi Shankar, Sheila chandra, Mozart, A.R.Rehman, John lennon, Third world, Lucky ali and Manu chao. my favourite instruments, sarangi, sitar, flute, spanish guitar, mandolin, violin, veena.
Hi Reza !
We are back in Switzerland. End of travel was great………………..
Viola wanted to buy your CD, but the shop didn't had any left and he's definitively closing. But the guy's said that you're a genius and a great player...
So can you please send a CD to Viola. Her adress is : …….. Viola.....
Thanks for the msg below - will read it asap - the first lines were
> delicious :-) a woman insisted to give birth to her child listening to my
> CD -- hope your mom is not going to go that far (LOL) (sorry :-)
Wow, Reza?! That puts you right there with Mozart !
I always knew you were going places.. Whatever else is said about you or
your music, no one can ever question your sincere committment to what you
do. Continued success.
Dear Reza, We hope you are fine. Remember us? We are the Swiss – Dutch couple for whose wedding in 1998 you played your beautiful guitar music. We enjoyed your first and second CD very much and hope there is a third one soon! Corrine S.
Thanks again for telling me about your concert in Lausanne. I've liked the music quite a lot, especially your songs, being myself a singer and feeling that the human voice is the most expressive and intense of all instruments. Cornelia S.
> Dear Reza,
> I would like to tell you how much I regreted not being able to listen to the
> concert and to
> spend the evening with all of you. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the few I
> Well, I suppose that's the way life goes. if ever you come back to Suisse
> romande for a concert, I would be delighted to listen to it integraly.
> Thank you for your understanding.
> Kind regards,
> Christine B.
thanks again for the beautiful music you played for Raastin. It meant a lot to us and it shall be remembered when Raastin looks back at his age one :-)
Your performance was
very impressive. Best of everything to you. Isabel Kimble
i love your music - it's really beautiful MS PM
a great guitarist – shahrokh m.
I really like your music - r. salavati
Congratulations to your wonderful talent!
You made us proud!
Where do you live?
Dear Reza, thank you again for your outstanding music. It was just the right music for the occasion. Thank you all so very much for your help with the microphone, etc. This was very much appreciated. U. Brugger
beautiful playing. Shushu
I always like the music. gisele
i'm so glad my guitar is now more worth then the time i bought it no wonder since it's played all the time from a great guitarist!
“gorgeous music”. karin
it's not often that I hear [live] great guitar music on a car rental bus.
12 jun 2007
man on cell phone on air train stopped and clapped as i got off.
Thank you for that it was nice ………. That was nice ……….(quantas group)
“I know you can as you play the guitar. You look great artists. I like very much your music.” Lady at the geminde
Thank you for your music it was great -- Carol.
You rocked the place. Al.r.
good job today – ogs student
That was awesome guitar playing - – ogs student
Elaine said your concert was really amazing – ulrich
nice music nice playing – elisa
you played absolutely beautiful ….. loved your playing …….. etc. – (at steve l.r.’s memorial)
you are quite the guitarist – drew
thank you for adding so much to this event - robin
Woman on street in Geneva to singer: Bravo
“A real rocker” NaderRed
Well in one month I buy CD's from Kylie Minogue, some guys playing Gypsy Swing, Allan Holdsworth, Miles Davis, and Reza Ganjavi! Peter I.
your guitar playing is very good. Good tone. Good musical ability. Doug C.
enshaalah ke hamishe salamat va movafagh bashy.
emailet ra didam khaili khoshal shodam .
man be onvane yek Irany be to ke vaghean honarmand hasty eftekhar mikonam va az samime ghalb behet tabrik migam .
mosahebe at ra ham khandam va to ra tahsin mikonam .
az khoda mikhaham ke hamishe movafagh bashy.
ba tashakor az emailat to ra be khoda miseparam . ghorbanat Monire Rezaei
That was very nice. Thankyou for sharing your music. Lakshmi
your music is very beautiful – Katie (Tahoe)
very nice – very romantic – Robin (Tahoe)
Is it the cd playing? No it’s reza. (matt scz)
Last night everybody here bought one’s cd including a beautiful lawyer. Tonight met E who bought the CD – a crab fisherman in Alaska – he thought it was the CD playing – and loves the guitar – he has read AWAKENING OF INTELLIGENCE – a great Krishnamurti book he found here in the library. Robin had heard of Ray Bradbury and does read a page of a book to know if she’ll fall in love with it (TOTT).
[lg] Got a ton of complements for last night. Things along the lines of “everybody loved you; You were great last night; You were excellent; You enlivened the crowd, as usual; Very nice, we really appreciate it. You were incredible. When they said singalong, I thought it’d be an amateur playing some chords, I was shocked at your performance.”
“You gladdened my heart(MLee)”
hope all is well, love the playing! heather
thank you so much for the music you made – it was so beautiful. Karen H.,.
That’s the best part of coming home- to hear professional classical / flamenco. A.
your guitar playing has a lot of soul. Payam l.
Should we have the opportunity to listen to your
excellent music in concert again, please let us know
time and venue.
my favorite guitarist. maybe your playing fixed the elevator
Reza fixed the elevator with his guitar playing
Reza made the electronics
It is worth it
You enjoy to contribute what feels good We enjoy your music.
It's eautiful weplayed it for your friends'
We will treasure your signed cds and look forward to your new releases.
> Nice to meet you last week. Your rendition of Blackbird was nice
> accompaniment while I washed dishes. In case you missed it, I was
> playing the drums with spoons. - Nicholas A.
> I was listening to the radio <> in the morning and I heard your lovely
> First of all I want to congratulate you for the music and all the energy
> up put on them.
panjeh tala (golden fingers) - gholam
nice music – fariba k
a wonderful musician. MLee
Bravo - Beautiful - Nice touch - gholam
Be dashtan`e mardi messl`e to dar famil eftekhar mikonam! HJ
It’s been a while but I wanted to say hi and thank you again for the lovely music on our ferry ride from Mykonos to Athens. Looking back, it’s hard to believe we spent so much time on that ferry – your music really did make time fly. Tania s.
Dear talented musician,
We really enjoyed your beautiful performance that evening that gave us more energy during the dialogue.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
sogol: you have a nice voice
you sound a lot like john lesson. Mangala
I really REALLY like reading your letters. Their
actually really entertaining- kinda like your music.
that was beautiful. it's so available so angelic like a cool brook - so vast - so beautiful – b.cyrus
you’re amazing. – matt,chris (s.cruz)
it was so nice man. wendelyn
Thank you so much for playing at our 12th Anniversary Celebration. Apparently it was great. I am sorry that I missed the evening.
With best wishes for the New Year.
* * * *
Dear Reza: Thank you - it was a pleasure to hear you play in the very busy airport of Marrakech! You seem to be a very centered person and I admire this.
I just had a look at your website and I am impressed about your writings. I noticed that we have something alike: our passions are very deep and we both listen more closely to our spiritual being… It is good to know that there are equal thinkers out there. Thank you for this. Warm Regards,
> my son Arnav (7) had his first intro to a guitar at school and he was
> remembering you.
> He was only 4 when you met him - obviously you made an impression.
mom: He said in front of teacher – "my dad's friend was visiting – he is a good guitar player and I have his cd."
Trust you are well - I was just wondering whether you have booked that
flight for next weekend... I am relying on you, old buddy, to set the
atmosphere at the party through your extensive musical talents....... William
------- Yes we enjoyed having you over too and your performance Saturday was great!
How are you! I remember you have too good fingers on
guitar. I think you now in your country.
Please keep in touch/Tho
thanks for your mail :) you are very nice and you`re playing wunderful guitar!
i hope we see us soon.
greez, simona (b)
Thank you so much for the music. I enjoyed playing it with you and
especially enjoyed hearing you play by yourself, you are a wonderful
musician. We have been listening to your CDs at home as well. Perhaps
next time we can try the Pagannini....
I'm Eun hee. Do you remember me?
We have met in the train going for interaken. keke
Now I'm in Seoul.
Your song was very good and I'll never forget.
I'll send you pictures.
I hope that you can come to Korea sometime..^^
> Nice to meet you last week. Your rendition of Blackbird was nice
> accompaniment while I washed dishes. In case you missed it, I was
> playing the drums with spoons. Take care, N. Arons
21oct99 - Practicing in tram lady in front of me gave me 2 francs. It was really meaningful - what a sweet 2 franc - not for monitary value but for what it symbolized. She said it was nice hearing this music. A message therapist doing a special Californian kind.
Singing She Loves You - old lady: Bravo!
> Any how, Take care
> and keep up nurturing your awesome talent.
very good. I like this music. Very nice music – res (3780)
I visited your website after our brief encounter…and enjoyed your magnificent music. I don't order much from the internet. But a promise to myself…I will order your collection and enjoy its beauty. lida
I also like to take this opportunity to appreciate your passionate and beautiful music; and to commend you on creating such heartfelt compositions. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you. Sorry for not sharing this with you sooner.
Warm Regards and be well;
I like your music,was really surprised...
Normally i don^t listen to this kind of music,butYOUR samples were
Im very glad to know you and also hopeful to see u again!
Wil from Cambridge got the last CD on the train. I was playing between compartments and didn’t even know it was heard. “your playing is really beautiful; I’m really enjoying it”…”
Rob (with broken English): you too [r a good musician] I like your vibration, your power, your… sharing your love of people.”
Arab boy gstaad: you have a nice voice.
I too thought your playing at the camping night was exquisite, I was sad that it ended so soon and that I never got the opportunity to share my thoughts with you! Thank you.
best wishes and have a wonderful summer, SS
THIS MIGHT BE REPETITIOUS
I am practically always practicing guitar in the trains - never for money. With the exception of one American lady, a grouchy old man, and an unhappy fur-coat wearing old arrogant woman in first-class, Europeans never seem to mind the guitar playing in the trains. In fact they often like it very much and show that by kind words and gestures. Sometimes their level of appreciation makes me cry. Riding on the tram one day with my guitar in its case, a hand came across my shoulder - it was a 100 Shilling note offered by a music lover. A couple of days ago, a lady in the train told me in broken English: "don´t lose your right glove". There was a certain weight to her statement which made me wonder for a second: "what kind of universal sign could that be?". Later I found a 10 Mark note in my glove! Recently, a couple took a seat next to me on an empty train, and then made such a kind remark that it made me cry of joy. What else can an artist ask for? A man who did not look well-off himself, the other night in a tram tapped on my shoulder and gave me 2 francs - I had just been strumming the chords to "With A little help from my friends". On other occasions I have played for money but I am telling these stories to demonstrate the greatness of the European culture and appreciation for arts and artists.
The train conductors sometimes do not even check my ticket while I am playing and just pass by with a smile, or give me a better place. On one or two occasions when the train conductor asked me not to play, other people argued with him that they like it.
- Almost everyone complemented the music as they got off the train.... Have heard a lot of this last few days: Schone musik......Schone melody... and exchange of love with a simple smile and look.....
"The bad luck on the train last thursday was also a good luck: it made me meet you and listen to your beautiful guitar playing!" Dr. Bettina V.
Hi there! I don't know if you remember me, i'm the blond girl you met in the train today...Just wanted to tell you that the first thing i did when i got home is listen to john lennon's song "Juila"!I felt so uncultivated not knowing one of his songs especially when it has my name in it!
I had a quick look at your website and as i thought … <PERSONAL – SNIPPED> anyway it was great listening to you beautifully playing the guitare in the train, thank you. Julia
it was good seeing you too; i almost forgot how good a guitar can
sound. :) well, i did grow some in the last few years, you probably last saw me
when i was like 12 years old? probably makes quite a difference :) -JK
Beautiful – I don’t have anything [to give you] want some beer? [no thanks]
> Very happy to hear about you. Actually, I could not hear your CD though I'm
> sure it was good, since I heard you sing in the train : my nephew had his
> 20th. birthday the day after and was leaving after that, so I gave it to him
> and he told me he liked it very much.
> Nice to read your message this morning, the best to you - Geneviève
thank you for your email and thank you again for that nice trip on my way back home
was a nice surprise to hear some songs that i like and that are remembering me of my home
(my cousin plays also clasic quitar and we spend with this music many nice moments)
have a nice winter (today was snowing in zürich)
You won't remember my name, Dale C, but you would probably recognize my
face, as once or twice at Gatherings and Dialogues, I begged you for music.... And so--I am still
begging for music. Have you recorded, cassette or CD... But I would love to buy your music,
if you have any on offer.
Hello Reza Ganjavi
Wir - meine Frau und ich - haben Sie im Zug zwischen Olten und Luzern (Anfangs November)
kennengelernt. Meiner Frau hat Ihr Gitarrenspiel sehr gefallen und Sie haben uns freundlicherweise
Ihre Visitenkarte gegeben.
Ist Ihre CD schon lieferbar ? Bitte senden Sie mir ihre Antwort per email ins Geschäft.
>do you know somebody that feels the music as you do? Ennio
It's nice to hear from you!
And if you have a new CD with yourself as a mayor contibutor:
Just let me know, and I'll buy it!
Because I like your music!!! And I like You!
Last night sold 2 cd's on the way home. The second lady paid 10 francs more than I asked for! "I never met a neighbour playing guitar on the train! It was so nice to hear the music - I was a bit tired but I woke up. AF
Was that you playing? It was beeeeeeeaaaaaautiful - it sounded classical. American Eastern Indian man man on train.
What do you like to hear? she said: "renaissance and baroque" ! Thanks for the concert. Gabi (zug)
Reza I will come back to you and will also recommend you to friends who also
enjoy music with quality and not the standard "bullshit" you hear from some
one man show's who only insert a CD in the keyboard and then are busy enough
to press the right buttons more or less to the rythm of the play back song.
My best regards
MERRY TO YOU TO BUD,,,I'M GLAD YOUR NOT A DENIST,,,,,MY YOUNGER
JUST GOT A WEB CAM AND HE'S SENDING ME VIDEO OF HIM AND MY 81-YR OLD MOM
AND THEY LOOK JUST GREAT,,,WELL MAN OF THE WORLD,,,WHERE WILL YOU BE
XMAS,,,AMERICA OR OVERSEAS,,,,WHERE EVER YOU LITE,,,,YOUR MUSIC BRINGS
ALIVE AGAIN WHEN EARS HEAR THOSE SOUNDS OF BLESSING SENT TO THE SOUL OF
EACH OF US,,,,AND OF COURSE DON'T FORGET THE GUY,,,,YES YOU ARE A
TO BE AROUND SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU MY FELLOW BROTHER ON EARTH AND IF YOU
CAN BELIVE IT I'M EATING A WHOLE CHERRY PIE RIGHT NOW,,,START IN THE
WORK MY WAY TO THE CRUST AND EAT EVERY CHERRY AND THROW THE CRUST AWAY
MANY BLESSING TO YOURS THIS SEASON...LOV YA TMAC
Still rockin' out the Beatles tunes Reza? I was just jammin' with a good
friend the other day. It's been a long time, though. He's only played
Guitar for only about a year now..but it was still pretty cool. Just wish
the screaming hordes of IHS teenage girls were there... Pete M.
after our meeting in the train you brought us long chain of happy events - I met Ahmad and we got married in Milano - our wedding is in Lugano - my dream from childhood was to bring peace in the world - maybe together [with husband] we can bring peace. u r the start - i'm sure - you remember i came into train and you were playing gutiar - i began to cry - I had a very hard past - please please please you must play at my party...
Shouldn't have asked the platform attendant who was yaking with a couple about his daughter with his head stuck in the Tube "how long does it take to Wimbeldon". '50 minutes - I hope you're not going to play that (guitar) the whole way.' "you're hoping that I do play or not?" 'not'. Why not? 'people may not like it!' I've ben doing this for 6 years and it's usually the people who tell the occasional complaining conductor - but that's in other countries. 'I've seen a guy take pliers and cut strings off a guitarist' It depends on the music - if you're playing Bach or Mozart it's diff than some punk stuff. [he left]
A few stops later a guy sat in front of me and flashed his card. "You didn't have to show your card - which I didn't see what it was - if you asked me not to play that's be enough". 'I'm a railroad inspector.' Minutes later "Why, did you not like the music?" - other people may not like it. "Don't you think others would say something if they didn't?" [guy next to him gave agreement smirk]. 'it's the rule - no instruments played' - which rule? 'main office'... [end of story] I gave my seat to 2 old ladies - he also got up and I ended up on his seat.
You have an amazing ability to cheer people up. Those 3 people were such stoney-faces, seemed so miserable and upset, and you slowly softened their faces up. Camilla
It was a pleasure listening to you. Doung (VP)
Old SwissGerman man on train told his wife: It's nice to have music on the train. She: ya, it's nice.
They played your CD all the way to san diego. Shadi
It was a pleasure listening to you. Charles V
KEEP PLAYING MY FRIEND AND LOVING LIFE,,, TMAC
extremely talented! Debbie M.
From: R. Meyer
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2000 10:13 AM
Subject: Last Summer
>It is about ten months ago that we met eachother in the train to Gstaad. You
>were playing the guitar in de train. We, my wife Ineke, the children Evita
>and Liset and i, enyojed a holiday. Is was a little bit rainy that day.
>I remember your nice music.
>In september that year i decided to learn to play the guitar.
>I found a good teacher. Every week i try to improve i little bit.
>Thank you for the special meeting in august 99.
>This year, also in august, we will travel again to Switzerland on Holiday.
>I wish you ( and your father) all the best.
I am so happy to hear you. it's so beautiful - I like it. so fantastic - it's so happy and simple to hear. extraordinary.
Mom: [when he moved away as a youngster] the guitar was his father, mother, brother, sister
Schone... Sehr Schone...
Michele from Lausanne paid more than what I asked for !
Comments I received about our performance at the Ithaca High School reunion:
Amazing job. Sounded really good.
blown away by the good musicianship
Everybody enjoyed it
Reza, It was good to see you and listen to your talent. Your contribution to the jam session helped make it a success.
good playing all around, in every sense of the word! best to all – peter
I didn’t know you play the drums so well
i know u put in a lot of work - thank u
I LIKE YOUR SOLOS
I loved your solos.
I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR PERFOR.
I really enjoyed your singing.
i was blown away
I was really really impressed
i was so surprised
I’m so impressed.
It all came together when you came in (on drums)
It sounded really good,
It was a spiritual experience.
It was beautiful
It was great and the band sounded wonderful !! Great idea .
It was Great seeing everybody.
It was really fun.
It was really good. I wish we could do this more often
I thought you sounded really good live.
It was very special.
lovely singing (helene)
Nice job Reza
Nice job tonight. Pretty cool.
Nice job, the crowd really loved …
Reza rocked the crowd ... (part of a larger email complementing everyone).
Santana sounded really good
Sounded realy good
Thank you. Good job.
that was awesome
The band sounded great.
The band was fantastic !!!
The concert had to be a monumental event!
The event at the Nines topped the cake. You all sounded incredible!
The group was really good.
the jam was awesome!
the music sounded good
the music sounded real good
There's was an amazing turnout.
WANT TO CONGRAT U
Was a wonderful night on Saturday.
We have reza to think for – it was his idea to do this – and wanted to do this for years,
What a fun time! Thanks to ALL of the "band" you gave us all even more great memories :)
You all were sooooo great.
You did great last night
You guys are rockin (bartender).
You guys are unbelievable. I’m so proud of you.
You guys did a great job.
You guys doing (are) a great job. I’m really impressed.
you guys rocked the Nines!!
You sounded so good.
you were awesome